What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

xRy4nCx

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ryan Carling

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/22/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2100

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Was in sandy shores then headed back towards the city and I had to land for fuel when someone approaches me on a bike and says "fuck the hustlers" then shoots me. Time of RDM is 7 mins into the clip. This individual was not in any identifiable clothing nor was there any prior RP build up for me being shot.

I attempted to talk to the person after my RP was over and was told they would come to ts but never did as far as i'm aware.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDzEKedBX6U
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning mate,

I’m the one in the clip. Sadly didn’t see your call to TS or I would have come in for a chat (not sure who told you they would be coming in but it wasn’t me). Also.. why did nobody tell me my mic is so horrible..

I am not sure why I’m not in my mask in this clip - I almost never take it off and realised this shortly after shooting you. This is the only identifiable clothing I had on and should have been on at the time. The reason I did what I did in this clip, was due to the fact around 3 minutes prior you were flying over the ranch whilst you had around 6/7 war cars chase Anthony around and on to the ranch with one clear intention. After he fled into the ranch and you all left, I lingered around after you flew overhead and watched you land at Clinton, alone.

I can see from your perspective how this is was pretty un-interactive and I myself wouldn’t be too happy if it happened to me either. But the same thing applies that was said to us the other day at your turf when Bobby Delta asked for a chat and was immediately shot by Bryn. We called potential RDM and were laughed at because we were ‘rolling round turf in war cars’ therefore Bobby was immediately shot with little-to-no RP - exactly what you had just done in this video only a few minutes prior. If you roll onto the ranch, chasing one of our people, with a heli and multiple war cars, your intentions are clear, expect to be shot.

As I missed your message I’m happy to discuss further in discord if you feel it’s necessary, but with Christmas on the horizon I’m a lot more limited with how often I will be on my PC (if at all now) until after the big day.

Thanks for your time fella (and the staff who review this).

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as I'm aware the guy they was chasing had not spoken to any hustler at all from that scenario and we never got a chance too, We had no verbal interaction with any coalition at all during the time in this video apart from the end where you shoot me with minimal RP. I would have understood if we had actually had any prior roleplay with either your member at the house or any other member, also didn't help that you was not identifiable. I don't know but to me it seems like RDM as we didn't have any prior roleplay from either side of the groups.

I'll let staff handle it from here as I know you're busy for Christmas and that's understandable.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

This report reminds me a lot of this one - 

Where a Vagos member drove up to a Hustler at Tequi-la-la not wearing any Vagos colours, nor the vehicle (Azteca Blue) and says 'Yeah, fuck the Hustlers' and shoots him in the face. There could've been so much RP avenues for you to take @ElakinHe was by himself, maybe Hustlers nearby? Definitely more Coalition around and he is right next to your turf.

I can see from your perspective how this is was pretty un-interactive and I myself wouldn’t be too happy if it happened to me either. But the same thing applies that was said to us the other day at your turf when Bobby Delta asked for a chat and was immediately shot by Bryn. We called potential RDM and were laughed at because we were ‘rolling round turf in war cars’ therefore Bobby was immediately shot with little-to-no RP - exactly what you had just done in this video only a few minutes prior. If you roll onto the ranch, chasing one of our people, with a heli and multiple war cars, your intentions are clear, expect to be shot.
I am glad that you can see yourself that this interaction isn't great and you wouldn't be happy yourself. In regards of tit for tat, please don't do this. If you believe another player has broken a rule then you will need to report them. Doing it back will only land you here and eventually banned which isn't great.

Action: 1 Day Ban Following FBS

CharID: 71264

Rule(s): G1.2

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back