What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Gabbana

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Tomas Zubizarreta

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/29/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2005

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident:

This report is basically for the entire of 229 who pushed Vagos Turf today (29/12/2022) at around 20:00 GMT No war terms have been discussed between either gang and there is no active war currently between the gangs.

As you can see Vagos are sitting at the top carpark on turf getting ready to defend there turf after some recent beef over the last few days (No Prior beef on this day) 229 Drove upto the group of vagos on turf and started shooting without any verbal or prior contact. This being RDM.

As who I'm throwing the report against, been advice to write UNKNOWN and let staff deal with it.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/ZVUccAkWNBQ
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
We have had built up storylines with vagos that has ended in you attacking us at our turf, leaving us alive/ability to get to hospital to remember these situations. Throughout all our encounters of robbing and hostage taking, it has been said many times in RP that "if you come to Barrio, you will be shot on site"

We are well within our right to do and act how we have, pushing our turf with 20 man deep demanding apologies and guns to squash our problems was a disrespect, on top of you also shooting and "parading" our dead on tweedle and in front of us at our turf it was obvious this was going to occur, the fact that this happened based of something you're assuming in RP to be us is fine, but you can't go around and expect no backlash from these kinds of situations?

Like I said before you have come down to our turf stating that if we come to the barrio again that it will be onsite, Rikka sent me a text Christmas day stating that if we cross your border you will have 25 cars waiting and that we will "all die again"?

You were clearly in the video prepared for something already sat in a line with guns being aimed at locals checking them out. This started fully because you came down to 229 turf held it for hours and demanded a revolver and an apology to make it all sorted in RP, shot 5-6 of us, and in RP disrespected the gang, combining this with the numerous times that you have said the barrio is "on-site" and the amount of tweedle shit parading dead 229 all over the place its remarkable that you seem to think this is a "random" attack?

And you have literally stated in the report that you were defending the turf? If this so called RDM was actually random then what exactly are you defending against? It's quite clear from the way that you're positioned that you are expecting us to come down after the previous ordeals that we have had and the roleplay scenarios that both groups have had due to the way that they have played out.

abd472eca536cb015b2a79c62226d386.png

You have also stated that you have attempted to resolve this, however I don't think anyone of us have liased with each other and therefore I would say you haven't attempted to liase.

Now moving on in your clip that is 34 seconds long. There was another clip from the same situation.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/OhbKaVg_Zt6Pm/d1337Gbyg7Mp?invite=cr-MSxrOGIsNDQ4MDE1ODAs

In which yourself can be heard "what the fuck is this" the same thing you said in your clip and clearly unmuted in discord with a lot of your other members, stating report them all report them all, now for you to check this box seems a little off.

I will actually keep it simple. KOS has been not agreed, the stuff you talking about did not hapen on the previous hours, nor today; so this don't justify the straight up RDM.

You (as a 229 leader) could have aproached the situation or commanded in a diferent way, but seems like 229 was given the all clear command to do a driveby on the Vagos, who were not doing a "parade" we were actually getting ready to build up a roleplay scenario (vagos defending themselfs in case 229 pull up with hostile intentions or in retaliation from events that happened in a different day, like have happened few times before).

Since there has not been war therms agreed, even tho war therms (KOS in this case) do not overrule the general rules of the server. The fact all of you pulled up so fast and so coordinated (comming from mara bridge), suggest this was planed prior the restart; you could have outnumbered us and used a diferent aproach, but this time was bullets first chat latter; wich imo is a breach of G1.2. (Actually from my clip you can see myself in confusion asking on radio what that KOS was all about).

As an evidence and suporting the last 2 statements, the same situation happened when a vagos member at a time went for bullets first and chat latter; when there was no war therms agreed as well. 

In relation to the clip lenght, there is not much to show is it... balant RDM after server restart without any prior interaction in the whole day. Yes you can see mee saying "what the fuck is this" cos I was in confusion, I know when I'm about to get shot (in the server) but this situation caught me by surprise. What you can hear in the clip seconds latter, it's the result of all the 229 doing a KOS, and the whole of Vagos undeafen and asking each other what are we witnesing; once more, backing up that none of us was expecting this action from your gang, nor "KOS" was agreed or expected at the time. 

In relation to the attempt to liase, multiple OOC msg were posted, and myself joined discord waiting for an answer; and instead of anyone acknoledging the msg or anyone from 229 join, all I saw in OOC was "Vagos stop crying" and some other mocking msgs. Noone joined discord from 229.

Myself and KC have spoken to Rikka in gang leads chat, and have given our side of the story. If staff want me to post what has been said in there, into this report section, I will. But I wont be repeating myself multiple times on here, so I shall leave this to staff and them let know if they want me to post the replies here, or look into the chat themselves. 

Cheers. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Good evening @John Gabbana @KCAJ @Micky M

After reviewing this report and the evidence and input provided from both sides aswell as discussion with staff a general consensus has been reached. This specific scenario is not rdm. 229 rolled up onto Vagos turf in full colours and shot at vehicles in full vagos colours, Previous roleplay has happened between the groups, spanning over multiple days where I myself have witnessed Vagos circling 229's turf aggressively in armoured vehicles etc. Also by Rikka's announcement in the Vagos discord it seems as if there had been a previous altercation the night before where Vagos and 229 had been in a fight where Vagos came out the "victors" and Rikka has told people to expect retaliation for these actions. All of this coupled with the fact that Rikka has sent a threatening message to someone in 229 stating that he will be waiting to fight 229 on his turf where Vagos were clearly gearing up on turf with guns and armoured cars expecting some sort of fight/retaliation from 229 really shows that this is not RDM at all, 229 simply retaliated in rp for Vagos' previous actions against them.

Now it would have been a bit different if there had been no previous fights/vagos hadnt been actively circling 229 turf for a few days beforehand and 229 had come out of colours or unidentifiable. Vagos shouldn't feel so comfortable to be able to sit in their armoured cars on their turf in plain sight of 229 when they are clearly expecting a fight with 229 under the guise that there are no war rules set so believe they can't be killed on site, that is ruleplaying.

Context is everything.

Report Declined

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back