What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Connor Connards

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/08/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1400

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was chasing a motorcycle for a simple RTA offence. He led me through Vespucci Canals to try and get away. We ended up at Triads where I tased him off the bike because he attempted to kick me at some point. I was successful in the taser deployment and I couldn't get a unit to transport the PIC. Some blacked out vehicles turned up and I recognised one of them being Andrian. I was unsure if he was related to him so I said "You don't want to do this". He said he was being nosy so I did give it the benefit of the doubt but requested more units regardless. Nothing came of it until a random motorcycle turned up next to us. He pointed a gun towards me and said minimal words. In a state of panic, I did press random things on my keyboard and mouse; briefly pointing my firearm. It was less than a second (and aimed towards the ground) but the motorcycle decided to shoot me regardless. I later came to find out that he was a part of them but I had no way of knowing until I was at the dodgy doctor (and saw matching clothes from some). The rule states High Quality roleplay which this is not. I was never going to act up and shoot because I clearly was at a disadvantage. In my opinion, he took his opportunity to just end the roleplay there which is a very cheap way to roleplay. He could have easily drove forward (to avoid the bullet trajectory) if he was under the assumption that I was going to shoot him, especially because he had his friends there which could have defended him (if I actually shot).

I did attempt to use LOOC to find out the ID of the guy who shot me but none of the people there provided it. I have gotten to the point that I no longer want to talk and liaise because of the failure to communicate in LOOC at the time and the roleplay on show.

1: https://youtu.be/Ov6X-uoVvtc
2: https://youtu.be/xWcOeDrv1Ho

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/xWcOeDrv1Ho

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Good afternoon @richarddias, thank you for making this report.

I would like to know if there's any specific reason that there's a cut between both clips you have provided.
For reports such as RDM, we are looking for footage which is a continuous 3-5 minutes prior to the reported incident. 

Hello @Danoo

Apologies for not previously attaching. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@richarddias@Danoo

Good Evening 

Hope all is well

Now, before we get into myself responding to your report. I would like to just point out that you did indeed reach out asking for the person who shoot you and at the time i was RPing the situation and also dealing with another issue after our encounter. I in fact reach out in OOC to ask " Would you like to talk or are you good with the RP given". I did not receive anything from you at all so i assumed you just came off of the server. 

On with your report!

Nothing came of it until a random motorcycle turned up next to us. He pointed a gun towards me and said minimal words. In a state of panic, I did press random things on my keyboard and mouse; briefly pointing my firearm. It was less than a second (and aimed towards the ground) but the motorcycle decided to shoot me regardless.
During the situation that you arrested one of my members for the offence of reckless driving which such that you stated in your bodycam among other things i believe. You could clearly see something was happening around you as more vehicles turned up. At this point you could of pressed you panic button for your own safety but decided not to. During this time you had hold of my member. I asked people to come down as i didn't want him to be taken by police so we could free him. I asked one of my members (Who was on the motorcycle) to hands you to stop what you was doing. You stated "He pointed a gun towards me and said minimal words". Which in fact he commanded you to stop what you was doing and to put your hands up (Pointing his pistol at you) and knowing that you are out numbered 10 to 1.

When this happened, from myself and others all saw that you indeed raised you pistol towards him which resulted in yourself being shoot. When you was shoot, you could hear (The guy on the motorcycle) on your bodycams Saying "why did you point your weapon at me" on which after you said " I didn't mean to".

You have stated in your report "In a state of panic, I did press random things on my keyboard and mouse; briefly pointing my firearm. It was less than a second (and aimed towards the ground) but the motorcycle decided to shoot me regardless." I can understand the frustration that you panicked and have said that you pressed random things on you mouse and keyboard. I can see that you did point you gun at him and then as you got shoot, put your pistol down. But within a RP situation we don't know that was a mistake at all because it looked like you reached to what he commanded you to do (To stop what you was doing and to place your hands up) by pointing your pistol at him. But reviewing your bodycam, it doesn't show anything to point out of what you have said about panicking and pressing random buttons. all that it shows is you pointing your pistol at him straight away. You said "It was less than a second (and aimed towards the ground) but the motorcycle decided to shoot me regardless". When you reached to him commanding you to stop what you was doing and to put your hands up. You pointed you weapon straight at him which resulted on himself reaching to shooting you. You pistol was never pointed at the ground. So with that, I don't believe it was RDM but i will let the staff be the judge of that. 

I later came to find out that he was a part of them but I had no way of knowing until I was at the dodgy doctor (and saw matching clothes from some). The rule states High Quality roleplay which this is not. I was never going to act up and shoot because I clearly was at a disadvantage. In my opinion, he took his opportunity to just end the roleplay there which is a very cheap way to roleplay.
Regarding you talking about "The rule states High Quality Roleplay" Are you referring this to when you got shoot or when you was being taken to the dodge doctor. Because after you got shoot. I tried to come a pick you up so i could get you to a dodge doctor. as i approached you i said to myself why did you shoot and you said " I didn't F***ing shoot, F*** off and get out of my face". This is not High Quality RP given by yourself. You didn't act your injuries once you was shoot nor did you accepted me trying to pick you up and even trying to RP through the /me command. Which resulted getting my car to place you inside of it. You only started to act you injuries once you calmed down and starting to talk in the back of the car as i was trying to RP to save your life.

I did in fact provided High RP to keep you alive and even when we was at dodge doctor. I Continued to RP with you while you was come too from being revived. 

You say "I was never going to act up and shoot because I clearly was at a disadvantage". But within an RP situation again we wouldn't of known this at all. Only yourself/ so we expect a good outcome or a bad one and prepared for both.

You said "In my opinion, he took his opportunity to just end the roleplay there which is a very cheap way to roleplay" He didn't chose to end the RP there then because. He reached to you pointing your pistol at him which you can see in your own bodycam (Time stamp: 1:33). So you can not call him out on providing cheap way to RP at all.

Note!
Both Bodycam footage of the shooting and RP given to Officer Connards from the area to the dodge doctor will be linked below this post.

He could have easily drove forward (to avoid the bullet trajectory) if he was under the assumption that I was going to shoot him, especially because he had his friends there which could have defended him (if I actually shot).
He could not of easy drove forward to avoid anything if something did happen believing you was going to shoot at him. i doesn't work like that. But with that said regardless if you was or wasn't going to do some thing such as reaching and shooting him. Even if yourself made a mistake. you would of shoot him or he would of shoot you. You made a mistake, you learn from it and move on. This report did not need to be made at all. 

For staff

I will contact my member that was the one that indeed shoot Officer Connards to explain his said of the story for you

Bodycam of the shooting.
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/18qj7QGJ9GZbNU/d1337leBrt8i?invite=cr-MSxEQmwsMTY5MDYzMTk5LA

Bodycam of dodge doctor
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/18qneA6XrbiGfv/d1337sMoilv5?invite=cr-MSxnUWcsMTY5MDYzMTk5LA

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings, I apologize for the delay in responding to your report. I typically play with chat turned off, and therefore did not see your message at the time.

Regarding the incident, it was brought to my attention over the radio that a fellow member was being pursued and required assistance. Despite arriving unprepared, my peers and I responded to the call and attempted to intervene. I retrieved my firearm in an attempt to persuade the officer to release the individual in question. However, from my perspective, the officer pointed a gun at me, leaving me unsure of their intentions. Ultimately, I felt compelled to defend myself and shot the officer.

I must clarify that my objective was not to hasten the roleplay. If given ample opportunity, I would have preferred to engage in a lengthy and meaningful RP session with you, which would have allowed our respective characters to coordinate and resolve the situation at hand.

In light of these circumstances, I respectfully request that you watch the attached clip from my POV and provide your perspective on what I should have done differently.

Thank you kindly.

Clip from my POV: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/18r0MDjCqBd5bT/d1337bSgsyQV?invite=cr-MSxtQlosMTc5NTk0NzMyLA*

I would rather you just say what you can. I would try make sense out of it, as a best as possible, but whatever you used turned out to be a whole load of waffle. 
I genuinely don’t know what to say to that.

Good evening, 

So looking into this report as a whole. I can now confirm that this WAS NOT RDM.

Yes, the RP was cut short. The reason it was cut short was due to your own actions unfortunately.
It is evidently clear from the footage provided that you did indeed mis click which caused you to raise your gun, you instantly drop it again due to it being a mistake but this was too late in this case. 
I fully understand the POV from the reported player, being that he's told you to put your hands up and the first thing you do is aim a gun towards him to which he reacted.

THIS scenario is extremely unfortunate but I do not believe any rule breaks have taken place here and due to this I will be declining the report today.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back