What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - unknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donny

Donator
Donator
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Donny Ronald

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: unknown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/08/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2020

What best describes this incident ?: Character seperation

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Police were running a significant operation alongside staff to roleplay the Island becoming a part of Russia. On one of the boats I was on there was I believe an Azteca member "Regg" who was there I believe innocently having seen 60 odd police officers going to the docs and worked his way on to a boat.
When I spotted this person I called it out as it stood out to me that he was not wearing police markings like all officers were instructed to do so. I had a response from Paul Devine and Edward Gold saying that this person was in fact CID and within RP trusting the statement of another sergeant and a CID officer I chose to accept this. I believe both police characters know "Regg" on different characters and OOC.

Due to the tone of voice and laughing I believe that they were aware of what they were doing.

I have had discussed this with other members of the community and wasn't initially going to raise it, however I believe there is quite a big double standard here especially within RP the event was of great significance for the community due to changing how the island works and the meta from police on it and I felt like it detracted from the situation overall with many people I raised this to at the event seeing it as of concern.

From two members of the community I have seen actively seen hold a negative view of the police and speak up against it from the side of their crim characters and how police act/handle situations I frankly would have expected more and is why I did not see it as necessary to bring this to a liaison at the time.

The speaking only happened over 5 seconds on the linked clip, 03:40.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/18t2vVUWa5D3QQ/d13377Xak8rs?invite=cr-MSxuU0YsODA3OTU4NTIs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

When I spotted this person I called it out as it stood out to me that he was not wearing police markings like all officers were instructed to do so. I had a response from Paul Devine and Edward Gold saying that this person was in fact CID
No one said in "fact" he was CID, at 03:44 of the video I reply "I think hes CID im not s..(sure my mic cuts off)"  Now a few facts, Reggie was seen talking to many police officers, he was mingled in and he hid till the boat was unlocked when he managed to get into a seat. Here is a picture of Reggie taking part in a police photo op just before everyone left

DcbPJ2R.jpg

I believe both police characters know "Regg" on different characters and OOC.
Yes I know Regg on a different character and OOC like I know many people from this server and speak to them ooc, you need to remember I've been on this server for over 2 years and gained some friendships, including ones from police side and crim, but this doesn't affect my roleplay with them, I keep both my characters very separated. 

Now if I would have treated him any different to anyone else because I know him OOC then it would have been Bad Character separation because I would be using my OOC knowledge of Reggies crim character to change the outcome of the RP he was doing. 

Due to the tone of voice and laughing I believe that they were aware of what they were doing.
tone of the voice!! what does that even mean, no one changed the tone of the voice and started to laugh when I replied to you, if you mean laughing before the event started in general, Yes the event was very relaxed for a lot of people it seem from the offset it was going to be a lot of fun and a lot of people was in extremally good mood making jokes and having a good time.

I have had discussed this with other members of the community
I believe it would have been nice to be part of that chat since you didn't bother to reach out and resolve the situation with us.

From two members of the community I have seen actively seen hold a negative view of the police 
We do not hold a negative view of the police, we both might have raised concerns but that's because we want the police to be the best it possibly can, we both been police for a long time, giving a lot of our time to play the police side, we both fully enjoy the roleplay the police gets and we always try and give our best roleplay, so I find it ludacris you would even suggest only for you to try and fit the narrative of rule break Character separation.

I have discussed this in detail with both people I reported. They have given reasonable explanations and examples of how this led up.

I wish to retract this report.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back