What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandzyz

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: George Lewis

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/02/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1130

What best describes this incident ?: C2.2

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Ballas and 229 were in an ongoing shootout on Ballas turf. In this case, Ballas was down in the basement waiting for 229. Eventually 229 comes down and it ends in a shootout. We killed everyone, except for this one 229 member. This person used ragdoll to exploit and take no damage, and he was shot multiple times by a few Ballas members and still didn't take any damage/died. After he got back up, this person then proceeded to shoot me and i got downed. After this, Ballas then shot him when he was up, and he finally died. There was gas that caused 229 to fall over, but this was not the case at that point.

This is a longer clip of the incident:
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1hbQKhA6uUByJt/d1337AVaaj6H?invite=cr-MSx2VlQsODA0NTIzMDcs

This is a clip when he downed me:
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1hbTwM9hOrLKHk/d1337C1UUIVX?invite=cr-MSxkazIsODA0NTIzMDcs

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1hbP5N_BTSnj6A/d1337EN66aCP?invite=cr-MSxoNGosODA0NTIzMDcs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello lad, 

I am the person this reports about, I have looked at all the clips in this report and what you are seeing and what myself and others from 229 seen are completely different.

I would like to say I did not exploit  I fell over and was stuck on the floor and being stuck there was solely from the gas in the pipes just like every 229 member  within seconds of the gas stopping I  automatically got up and shot.

Secondly I don`t know why you didn`t ask me to discord to speak about it and I Could of shown you clips of it from our side but I guess you want to get comped and possibly trying to get me banned with what is going on between both gangs.

I will leave what evidence I have found from members of 229 and let staff deal with it and will not be replying back to yourself personally.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1hbOq1XaoYUarO/TQ5vP4k9oRhK?invite=cr-MSw1eFEsMTIzODc4ODA0LA

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1hbPfiQKfMmU1T/V4o9fR9tcIVX?invit

@PandzyzCan you please reupload the video you have provided with audio?

It seems to be muted for me.

Thank you.

Hello @itsbadnewshazey

I've looked over the second clip you have posted, but it only shows you getting up and shooting a Ballas member, could you please provide a clip where you have been downed by the gas?

Thank you.

Hello!

Unfortunately, I don't have audio for that video anymore, but I can provide to you two more perspectives of the situation where you can clearly see what happened. At the start of PJs POV that is when the gas is active and they fall over, and at the end is where I get shot by the person exploiting. You can see the same thing in Curtis' POV too where he is clearly using the ragdoll function to not take damage from bullets during the gunfight. There was approximately 2-3 minutes worth of time between Dan getting hit by the gas and him shooting me after the exploit was taking place.

PJ's POV: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Curtis POV: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1hbTMHNxJ1Nrlz/d1337GpUjx97?invite=cr-MSx3V3IsNjUwNDQ0NDks 

i dont have another clip as my medal didnt clip properly l am in the other clip from another member that being the first clip i put in the reply am the one bottom right of clip blue jeans 229 hoodie an mask 

After further inspection and comparing my clips with your own I have noticed one thing. Watching my clip you see that I am on my stomach the entire time as a result of the gas out the pipe. All members of 229 agreed that whilst our strategy of rushing was stupid yet funny and we laughed about it afterwards. And as shown there is multiple POVs of members down there who also suffered the fate of being blown over by the gas coming out the pipe.

Watching my clip when I kill one of your members after the pipe had finally stopped spurting out you will notice on my clip and the clip provided by another 229 member that I am laying face down, whilst in the clip you provided from Curtis's POV I get up and fall on my back. You are marking this as an exploit as you take reduced damage whilst ragdolling and think that I am trying to avoid the gas. I understand how this looks from your POV and in the videos provided but Curtis's clip is down to Dsync or some sort of error as I didn't ragdoll and as I stated I didn't move from off my stomach. My clip shows me rising up from my stomach and killing one of you, whilst your clip shows me falling on my back. 

Compare these two clips side by side and you will see the difference in my characters state. I did not exploit and wouldn't stoop so low as to do that when I am just having a laugh with my gang. You even see us having a laugh in the local ooc saying "That was a good laugh" or "That was some Kino Der Toten type shit". We didn't take it seriously when we died so why would I exploit knowing we were just having a laugh?

just added this to my reply as the last one seemed like i wasn`t takingg it serious enough just going through some personal things atm .

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @Pandzyzand @itsbadnewshazey

I'm going to go ahead and decline this report on the following grounds.

There is nowhere near enough evidence that's been presented to suggest any kind of exploit has taken place. It is unfortunate @Pandzyzthat when 229 pushed you guys you had the pipes there (I'm not sure if this was intentional or not) but ultimately they were your downfall. 

Myself and another Staff member went to that exact same location and tested shooting the pipes to try and gather some more information about how our characters react when hit with the gas/steam and we found the following.

1. The steam does in fact knock you into a ragdoll animation when you're hit with it
  2. These animations are random and have no correlation between where you're standing and your position to what animation you go into
  3. If you are caught under a gas/steam stream you will remain in the ragdoll animation (forced by the mechanics of the game) until the gas/steam stops.
  4. When the gas/steam does stop, the time it takes to recover varies, during our tests we found that this can be anywhere from instant to up to 2 seconds.

I have no doubt that the amount of bodies that were at the bottom of the stairs that there would have been collisions and de-sync galore making it appear that @itsbadnewshazeyhas fallen in a certain way when in fact, through their POV they had fallen another way.

It would be impossible for me to determine if ragdoll was used maliciously during this interaction due to the fact the ragdoll notification has been removed, I am however, still not convinced that ragdoll was used by @itsbadnewshazeyat all and instead this fell down to the way the game behaves.

For these reasons, I'll be declining this report.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back