What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martle

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Bart Lewis

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/03/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1200

What best describes this incident ?: G1.5/ common sense

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We had many reports of taxis being robbed by four people, 2 cars and 2 bikes. We came across them one we pull him over and explained to him why we were stopping him as there's been reports of robberies, and I was going to search him, this was about 15 minutes before the incident. I did pull out my gun didn't point it, he then ran off and got into his car a drove away. We lost them but kept getting pings from the AMPR camera from one of the bikes that was in convoy with them. Heading up the highway towards paleto. We then had another officer get eyes on at Pops diner around 12.01pm Where the bike we were after was spotting the individual was in all white then drove away we gave chase, and he ended up back at pops diner. He fell or was rammed off his bike, I couldn't see as there was a fence between us. I then got out of my police car and headed towards him. He jumps over the fence and sees me and jumps bk over where I chase him. I tased him but as he was on the ground with 50,000 volts going through his body somehow he radios his friends who turns up and shoots me. And the rest of the officers. I feel this falls under either powergaming or common sense.

Maybe the outcome would have been the same even if he didn't get on his radio and call for help. But me being a firearms officer i put him in cuffs and becuz he calls his friend who turned up right away I didn't have any time to let him go to defend my self. If he didn't call on his radio after being tased, I would have had time to let him go or place him in a car depending on the situation and prepared to defend my self and others. To me, this is poor from his part (The person am I reporting is the guy in white who was the one tased)

My POV
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1hsoYZs7pnaJUU/d1337MpQIU3p?invite=cr-MSxReVIsMTY4MzI3MDQ3LA

This is from another officer's POV From where we started the chase of the guy in all white, as for some reason i dont have it.
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1hsyzvS-VXDCwb/vY6X7WBMcjxM?invite=cr-MSxxMTYsMTY4MzI3MDQ3LA

As I didn't get his session ID I put in OOC How does one talk on radio when he was tased.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1hsjTCiGUFxKRY/d1337wjz6iyK?invite=cr-MSxpNk4sMTY4MzI3MDQ3LA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Update. I have spoken to the individuals who were involved in this situation on discord. They explained their POV. Am happy with this to be resolved with no action taken. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back