What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - unknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heyward83

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Chris Heyward

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: unknown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/26/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2300

What best describes this incident ?: very inappropriate comments

Please (in detail) describe the incident: While working in Auto Exotic 2 guys entered the shop clearly looking for trouble, 1 guy who was wearing a monkey mask to start with was talking to Millie asking her odd questions then he started to say he is a " Nonce " and he puts his camping chair outside a primary school. I don't find these comments good RP or acceptable. unfortunately we didn't get the guys ID but his friend that was with him was ID 830 and they both got dumped up at the Dam around 23:15

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/x-GgSKCxfKU

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@Heyward83Hello and thanks for your report:

Are you aware of who downed these two people and when as well as what with? (rough time is fine )

Last edited by a moderator:
@Heyward83Hello and thanks for your report:

Are you aware of who downed these two people and when as well as what with? (rough time is fine )
Hello PapaSmurphy,

I downed the second unidentified ID

‎26 ‎August ‎2023, ‏‎22:55 - 23:05 outside pillbox.

ID 830 was downed by "Ben Wong"

‎26 ‎August ‎2023, ‏‎22:52 - 22:56 at Legion Square.

The sexual stuff that was said is just what comes with RP, it is the fact they started being Racist and talking about sitting outside schools what made everyone feel uncomfortable.

I didn't clip any of the situation as at the time due to a mix of communication on who had bodycam.

I hope this helps Identify the people who are clearly not here for the right reasons. 

@Heyward83Thank you for the report and the evidence provided, it is clear to me that the player is not hear to RP but be strange and just troll. When looking into the logs he has then logged out before respawning or receiving treatment so he will be banned for combat logging as well.

@Im_Big_RedThank you for the information provide as it has allowed me to weed out the offending player, as for 830, we do not have anything which shows what he is doing, however they do come again, and if you have any further issues I would request you do the same as here. 

Due to the above I have decided the following action:

CharID : 99428

Rules: C1.10 / C2.3

Action: Perma Ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back