What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTurdTastic

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Robert Hutchinson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/29/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2130

What best describes this incident ?: Disability Discrimination

Please (in detail) describe the incident: (C1.2) Discrimination - Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination.

Officers were taking a detainee to Bollingbrook when Insp Hank Summers must've collided with an Azteca vehicle.

Rather than approaching in a civilised manner, the Azteca member proceeded to call Hank a "Spastic", "Retard" and "Dribbler". When challenged to stop using those words, the Azteca member doubled down and continued to use extremely offensive terms.

When trying to discretely remind the group of the rules using "read-between-the-lines" RP, the group decided to call me out in OOC chat stating that speaking about govt rules is not allowed in RP. To the contrary, talking about government rules and "gods" is one of the only ways to actually discuss rules without breaking RP. I appreciate it isn't ideal, but ultimately this is a game and if I need to break RP to call someone out for being bigoted, this ought to supersede a need for roleplay.

I was asked to discuss this in liaison, but to be honest I had zero interest in having a conversation who uses grossly insulting words like the ones mentioned.

The relevant portion of the video starts just as I park up at Bollingbrook.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/Xn4JPsaWODI

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Please place this report on hold as the individual has reached out on discord in a positive manner.

I've spoken to the member involved who has apologised and we understand each other; please cancel this report, Staff.

Alrighty. Good to see you guys spoke.

Closed per request.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back