What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brick Carstein

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Brick Carstein

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/02/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1620

What best describes this incident ?: Not RPing injuries - G4.5

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We were pursuing a suspect which has previously been chased ( minutes before the incident ) for robbing Sinner St Shop. The guy was driving in a NPC car this time and we were chasing him for 2minutes. He attempted to do a jump over the canal but crashed and flipped his vehicle. He then decided to keep running when he pulled a knuckle duster and punched cops. He was shot by A Busy and a medic was called. Medic treated him on scene but moments after being treated he just stood up, drank a bunch of red gull and then ran away as if he wasn't just shot multiple times.

Initial Pursuit where he was shot - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1s61yJkZUooq1Q/d1337tPMhliX?invite=cr-MSx5Wm8sMzY3NjAzOTMs

If more footage is needed please lmk

I put a message in OOC for him to come to popo liason and he didn't show up

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1s670jiQs-Dihh/d13371hoXlT4?invite=cr-MSxXVXYsMzY3NjAzOTMs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hey @Brick Carstein, only just been made aware of this report. I don't have my chat on in game however I did check but didn't notice anything. It wasn't that long ago now so I you want a liaison I'd be more than happy 🙂

Brilliant, good to hear.

Have a good one.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back