What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - unknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate Anderson

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kate Anderson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: unknown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/28/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2115

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I went to the prison, to follow up interviewing the Lost inside. Soon it was discovered, that they (inmates Lost) have broken through several internal gates and caused chaos within the Prison. I was with Psiana (the solicitor) and took her to a safe location (relatively), to then investigate wtf is going on.
Now the situation starts with Mike Polo and Reginald Smith. Mike ran me over with a car inside the Prison. This entire situation lasted around 30-40mins. Mike took radio/phone/bodycam off me, so I was without communication devices since that incident, where he ran me over and incapacitated me inside the Prison. Eventually police could secure temporarily the section of prison (~30min after me being down) and brought injured to the infirmary. There is where my video starts.
I leave the infirmary, I dont have any radio or phone, so I walk to the next police officer I see to get any info, I dont receive any. I also see azteca at the gate as well as Mike Polo. I wanted to go to Mike to ask him wtf is going on, but hear him saying something threatening to Brick, when I decided to not approach him, to not endanger that siutation. Shortly after the black car starts shooting at me.

I don't know who the person is that shot me. I asked the Lost MC, they don't seem to know. Which is concerning, since only them would have the justification in RP to shoot me like that imo, although it would have been pretty poor. I received threats from the Lost MC over the past couple of days and they would/will carry that out for sure. But they would not just gun me down and furthermore leave me behind. They would probably pick me up to get to the fun part of all of this (for them). But this happened neither. That's why I report this here, since I think its not justified to start shooting without engaging in any form of roleplay before hand. I was not involved in any situation actively outside the Prison or inside the prison for more than ~30+ min, since I was incapacitated. The only interaction is seen in my video (plus the response officer that brought me into the infirmary). 

When the situation occured, I wanted to later try to find someone that might know who the shooter was and clear the situation OOC. But since no one was found, this report is up.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/2hGHqcereDU
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, 
It was me that shot you in the clip you provided. Would you be open to chat on discord as from my perspective I think there's a lot of context that could give some insight into the situation?

It would have to be later that I can talk cause I’m quite busy today 👍🏼

Will reply later with full context

So: the context was Aztecas were called to assist the Lost MC with a prison break. As you said, you were downed by a Lost member and put into the infirmary. By that point a gunfight had already started between Aztecas/Lost with the police outside the prison (4/5 units had all ready been shot). It is unfortunate that you hadn't known what was going on and was merely a victim to the gunfight. You can even see a police officer taking cover behind a vehicle with a gun out. Does this not raise suspicion to you that something is going on when there is numerous people blacked out outside the prison? To top it off, we attempted to take a G6 hostage just outside the gates but they ignored the comms from us and decided to go past the gates and lock them. At that point in my opinion it was fair game. But going back to the RDM claim, there is nothing "random" about you getting shot in a gunfight of a prison break. I feel it was just wrong place wrong time. I won't be replying further. 

Hey. I'm unsure about this entirely right now. This is nothing personal and I appreciate you sharing your version. I'd like staff to have a look, to then decide if it was random or not, as a neutral external party. Thanks. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Good afternoon @Kate Anderson, thank you for making this report!

I have gone ahead and reviewed the evidence provided and come to the following conclusion.
There is nothing in your evidence which shows if there was/wasn't a gunfight prior to you standing by the prison gates. Going off of what you've said, Kate Anderson had no Phone/Radio so also would not be fully aware if there's a situation going on or not which it turns out there was.
We could say this is more wrong place, wrong time on this occasion.

I agree that more quality roleplay could've been provided before the shooting through the fence, however as we always say, reports are extremely contextual and on this occasion it has been deemed that this is not RDM.

Due to the reasons explained above, I will be declining this report today!
Please do not let this put you off of creating more reports in the future 🙂

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back