What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martle

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Bart Lewis

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/02/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1935

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So I was working as a mechanic doing picks up when I would get a text from G6 saying the shop I work in is being robbed Bean Machine Legion. I was close by, so I headed towards bean, Where I have seen 3
individual 2 in a stolen police car and one pick locking to get in. I asked what they were doing and said I work there, but the 2 in the car were acting like they didn't know the guy pick locking. I knew he was going to be there for a bit, so I left to finish the job and went back to lock him in and get police down to arrest them as this was the 2nd or 3rd time they have been at bean machine legion robbing the place. He picked locked his way out and jumped into the police car. We exchanged works, u will see this in the clip I post below. One ask me if I wanted to get shot, where I responded if u have a gun shouldn't u be doing bigger crimes, I didn't see a gun and a lot of players threaten ppl with a gun even tho they don't have 1, so I thought they were just saying this to scare me. Then his friend said if I don't drive off in 2 secs, I will blam you. I then saw him pull a gun out and didn't even have a chance to drive away. If I had seen a gun when he first said it, I would have driven away and wouldn't of acting stupid. Just wish they gave me more than 2 secs. I did speak with one of them in QE chat, but didn't really give any insight.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1wMnH0KtC_jv49/d1337fg8av3h?invite=cr-MSx1NHcsMTY4MzI3MDQ3LA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello,

I can't lie this report took me off guard as after the liaison you seemed quite understanding.

I have been reported for RDM but I had plenty of reason to shoot you. We both know it as it was stated very clearly in both the report and liaison.

From what I'm getting from this report you are angry about getting given two seconds to respond. In terms of not giving you enough time, I think this is false. In the clip you can see the accuser chasing after us after robbing a shop we knew he worked for as he had told us previously. After this he continues to ram into the police car we had taken and making comments. From our point of view the accuser could have been armed coming after us for having just robbed his shop. Therefore after many threats we shot him. Looking at it from your point of view you are chasing people you know are potentially dangerous, ignoring threats of death, ramming the vehicle we were using and then getting angry after being shot dead. In RP it is up to you to whether you believe threats to be real or not and reaping the benefits or consequences of that decision. So in my opinion this is a choice you have made and must live with the consequences. 

You keep mentioning I gave you two seconds before getting shot but if you had chosen to believe the original threats you would have been long gone thirty seconds before the incident. Therefore I think the responsibility of keeping a character alive falls onto the person playing meaning if you had heeded to our multiple threats before this two second ultimatum then you would have survived. Rather then escalating the situation massively; I feel it is you who sealed your fate and even though you only had two seconds with the gun in your view you still made the decision to stay in a harmful situation.

After saying this I think the report for RDM is false and I would put this more on an angry gamer who is revenge reporting.

Hi thanks for replying, to be honest I wasn't mad, and I was 50/50 on the matter to be honest and thought about should I report or leave it. I was tapping u I wouldn't really say ramming, I was trying to slow you down to allow time for police to turn up, which worked in a sense because there was an officer UC there who seen it. Yes you're right, u did say about 20 sec b4 do you want to get shot I feel this just shuts down RP straight away in this situation and if everyone does this what's the point. Like I said if I had seen a gun when u first gave me the warning I would have left. But I didn't and only seen it once the other person gave me a warning then shot. As soon as I saw the gun as u see in the clip I spat out something lol, and I went to drive away, but my fingers wasn't quick enough to hit the W key.

This isn't personal, this could have gone many ways which doesn't involve being shot. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to put this report up and thank you to both parties for replying,

@Martle Whilst I appreciate that you may think that this is RDM, it isn’t, the player did ask you several times if you ‘wanted shot’ which should have given you enough warning to leave the area, you had reported the car as stolen so I’m sure it would have been picked up somewhere through the session by Police. Because you had already started interacting with the people in the car, this also take away the randomness of the attack. In short, you were given plenty of ‘warning’ that these people did in fact cause you a serious threat, but you chose to ignore their warnings as they’d robbed your shop.

@brookwook Whilst the shooting has been deemed not to break any rules, the only thing I would say is that the RP could have been better, I know you were in a highly populated area, but repeating ‘do you want shot’ over and over, isn’t exactly quality. Please keep this in mind going forward.

No Action taken.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back