What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - unknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autumn`

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Autumn Lestrange

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 101517

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/06/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1916

What best describes this incident ?: Random killing

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I just flew into the city, was on the phone with one of the gang members explaining I was low energy and wasn't in the mood for anything. As I was walking around while on the phone, someone started randomly shooting at me from the roofs. I asked to speak with them in QE to explain why they did that, they wouldnt answer any of my questions.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

(to prevent harassment due to the nature of the conversation, will be able to provide youtube link to staff privately)
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
(to prevent harassment due to the nature of the conversation, will be able to provide youtube link to staff privately)
Open a forums ticket on Discord linking this report and provide the video, please 🙂

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 101517
You're reporting yourself?

Lol, no. I don't have the person's player ID. It put that in as my own when I created the ticket it asked for my character ID.

I was told to submit a ticket with the time it occurred and maybe they'd be able to see in logs who randomly killed me. 

I'll open a ticket on discord thank you !!

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Good evening @Autumnn
I hope we are well?

Thank you for taking time to submit this report, I know it can be incredibly frustrating when something like this happens, and you're unsure as to why the player did what they did. 
However, I can assure you there was context to this scenario that made it not as random as it may appear to be. 

How the player could have handled the situation indeed could have been better, than acting on a split moments decision. The person in question is aware of that, and admits to their mistake. Hopefully going forth, they will reflect on this, plan things out appropriately rather than acting on a chance. 

Some advice from myself also, would be to include your voice in your recording - and ensure the clip is a longer so we might gauge the full context of the situation. 

In conclusion, the action will be as follows;

Session ID - 06/11/23 @7:19PM:  270
Rules Broken: G1.2 (RDM)
Punishment: Warning. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back