What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Custard Cream / Jay Macs

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jay Macs

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/03/99

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1700

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: was uc filling out some paperwork, decided to get some fuel, get held up and panic, as police arrive i just get stabbed for nothing

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1Hg7GZO_RBapTw/9InV4f9d7YUQ?invite=cr-MSxrb1osMjI5Mzk3MTQs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, 

Would of happily spoke in liason if you asked but there wasn't anything said in OOC. The reason I proceeded to stab you was because you pressed your panic button and your back up arrived. 

Hello, 

Would of happily spoke in liason if you asked but there wasn't anything said in OOC. The reason I proceeded to stab you was because you pressed your panic button and your back up arrived. 
Didnt ask me not to press, Was UC for a reason, multitude of avenues could of been taken instead of just killing me, was just a crappy end to some usual hands up drop your shit RP

Okay.. 

Please explain to me how in the clip that you originally provided you pressed a panic button on a non visable vest. To me this is powergaming. Have you rolplayed putting the panic button somewhere else IE your tie or inside pocket for example.  **See picture below**

For the staff im unsure why he's tried to keep the clip private. What's the reason to accuse me of this then not provide a clip? 

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1Hg7GZO_RBapTw/s2FWLBfqqvp9?invite=cr-MSxrb1osMjI5Mzk3MTQs

You state about the avenues of roleplay but instantly press your panic button, where do you think the roleplay is going to go from there? You pressed your button as we come over to you, knife and gun clearly vislable regardless if we asked you or not, it's common sense to not do anything stupid when 2 individuals coming towards you with weapons brandished.  Plus you tried to blend pressing the panic button by putting your hands up.

I won't be replying to this further unless staff ask as I think this report is petty.

TeH5uZi.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay.. 

Please explain to me how in the clip that you originally provided you pressed a panic button on a non visable vest. To me this is powergaming. Have you rolplayed putting the panic button somewhere else IE your tie or inside pocket for example.  **See picture below**

For the staff im unsure why he's tried to keep the clip private. What's the reason to accuse me of this then not provide a clip? 

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1Hg7GZO_RBapTw/s2FWLBfqqvp9?invite=cr-MSxrb1osMjI5Mzk3MTQs

You state about the avenues of roleplay but instantly press your panic button, where do you think the roleplay is going to go from there? You pressed your button as we come over to you, knife and gun clearly vislable regardless if we asked you or not, it's common sense to not do anything stupid when 2 individuals coming towards you with weapons brandished.  Plus you tried to blend pressing the panic button by putting your hands up.

I won't be replying to this further unless staff ask as I think this report is petty.

Im a UC officer, Still with a radio, and we can still panic. This is not powergaming, I stopped refuelling my car, pressed my panic button and proceeded to put my hands up, I then attempted to stall you until backup arrived.

Gun or knife in hand regardless if you dont make any verbal threat to me not to touch anything im going to press my panic button, thats you know.. What its there for. 

Lets also bring the fact up you literally, "hands up'd" me and instantly was like "Drop your stuff, everything" Mate its utter garbage tier arma 3 100kordie rp. You had no intention of having any interesting roleplay there your sole intention was to hands up me, get a quick loot drop and get on your way.

When other officers turned up you could of done an array of different things, I am happy to go along with roleplay, even after being rdm'd by you i proceeded to rp my injuries with police, NHS then resulting in me dying to further the RP experiences of other people around me.

Hostage Taking, Running without killing me, Tell me to get in the car ect.

The officer that turned up is literally one of the better rp'ers in the police and he would of given you the spotlight to roleplay but you chose not to. Was boring, was shit rp and its just a crap rendition of the day to day life of what the server is turning into.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back