What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - unknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyroxd

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Lee Harris

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: unknown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/12/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1620

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and 4 of the boys was out of the rob saw 2 people on a bf400 so we go over to rob them pulled guns out on them had a Machine Pistol , SNS , Knife and a Draco on him and he just rolls and starts trying to kill us not valuing his life .

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1HTgdpfPPQ3B5k/d1337rNwpZlW?invite=cr-MSw4MEssMTk2MjAzMTk3LA%20

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1HTqRVYVd7RCdu/uTODfVgAbaTc?invite=cr-MSx0a0UsMTc5OTc2OTAxLA?mobilebypass=true

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Not sure why we could not liaise about this as it could have been a very simple resolution.

When I was down I even told the person I was in the car with, "I didn't see the other 2 I won't lie, I had just come out of my head", to which he responded with "No problem it happens". You do not feel the same. I agree maybe I was too quick to pull my gun out not accessing the situation. But unfortunately, as you can see the man with the "Draco" is quite far away, and I did not see him. I do not have a POV of my side, as from the sound of the man who had me in his car it sounded like it was already resolved. For me, with a few of you focused on my friend I saw an opportunity to potentially escape.

Thanks,
Mario

Mario.

I was the one in the video with the knife aimed at you when you got off the bike.
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1HTqRVYVd7RCdu/UEz8B67nCq7A?invite=cr-MSx0a0UsMTc5OTc2OTAxLA?mobilebypass=true

"I didn't see the other 2 I won't lie, I had just come out of my head"
I really struggle to believe this because in both clips you can see 4 people on you and your friend with 1 of the boys behind keeping an eye out. You say "I had just come out of my head" so just because you were in your head and came back and saw guns in your face you thought not to look around and see how many people were around and instead you treated the roleplaying server like a fragging server so you wouldn't lose your gun and try win the situation.

Right as I said I acknowledge I was probably too quick to pull out my gun, something I can only apologize for. I did not see the man with the AK, so from my pov, I see 3-4 people. 2 Focused on my friend, and 2 focused on me, one with a knife and one with a gun. So I thought there was a potential escape. I was very surprised by this report, as when I was down in the Zentorno I said, "Yeah sorry pal, I won't lie I didn't see a couple of you" to Which he responded with "No problem it happens".

Based on your clip in this picture you can see at the time I had one gun pointed at me and was a decent distance away from your knife, so I took my chance. Inevitably I can only let the staff decide on this one.

Thank you,
Mario.

nvl report x.png

When you got off the bike, you had no gun in hand. You then pulled out the gun and tried to frag, but that didn't work out.

Based on your clip in this picture you can see at the time I had one gun pointed at me and was a decent distance away from your knife, so I took my chance. Inevitably I can only let the staff decide on this one.
So for a split second when you decided to NVL and pull the gun out and roll away from us, yeah, there might not have been a gun right on you for a second if that as you legit just moved, but we will indeed see what the staff say.

Much Love BigT.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

This is pretty clear NVL to me. If you did in fact not see them then i can understand acting with 1 gun and a knife on you however that wasn't the case. There was no way of you winning this.

Marty Jobs - 2 Day ban - G2.4 NVL

Thanks

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back