What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - unknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revoke

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Johnny Step

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: unknown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/19/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2200

What best describes this incident ?: Power gaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Went over to the Azteca block in an attempt to kidnap an Azteca, I go up the elevator to the 3rd floor on the balcony and see a guy wearing all white on the phone. I pull out my gun and run towards him pointing it and telling him to drop the phone and raise his hands. He then enters his house in an attempt to escape the situation whilst I am giving him demands. I do not believe this to be a mistake as you see his character turn towards the door as I am running towards him, the player did not respond to my liason attempt in ooc nor did he leave the house afterwards.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://streamable.com/0zarpw

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello, this is me in the video.

My POV can be seen on ticket: fivem-22440 on discord, I would appreciate if this stays hidden to avoid metagaming. The video also provides context of my intentions to log out (wanted to do what I was doing and then log out).

I do genuinely believe it's just an animation differential. In my video I see you at 35 seconds crouched in black, I then proceed to third eye to my door to enter it at 37 seconds when you initially start to run to me. Then at 39 seconds I am clicking on enter house and I hear "Get off" at the same time. I waited I believe to be 7 minutes before I logged out inside my house (so I didn't see your OOC message to liaise about this) and I had opened a ticket in regards to this situation as I didn't know if that put me into an active situation or if it was just a common sense thing to just engage with you (on the flip side to this, I think it's more common sense to go into your house when someone blacked out is running at you from 6 doors down).

In addition to this, I would like to say that I do think it was fair for me to go inside my house when I did provided the distance, and if it was a second later or after demands were being made then I would whole heartedly agree however, that wasn't the case here.

Good evening! 

Having seen both povs, this seems to be just an unlucky case of robbery gone wrong. The button to enter the apartment was already clicked before you @Revokespoke a single word or even had your gun aimed at @Fet. Entering a house has a bit of delay and for you, it looked like he was still right in front of you when, in reality, he was already teleported into his house.

All that´s happened from his perspective was him seeing someone creeping on the corner and then crouching towards him, at which point he already entered his house. 

Would roleplay have been ongoing at that point and he would have pressed the button to enter his apartment, I would absolutely class that as powergaming, luckily that was not the case here. 

Denied. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back