What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Unknown - GTA RP

I do actually have some footage from that evening, it begins when we were scouting around the G6 HQ whilst looking for shep. In the video you can see police all circling (protecting him) and also shepherd himself even phoning me, provoking us to go to the HQ where he knows he is safe and protected by all the police that are also there. This is whilst we have the G6 hostage.

I will post the video showing all the police stopping cars around the g6 HQ showing the active police involvement and even the attempted hard stops in the video you hear us talking about their attempt already mentioned by the officer above. The video i will hide and let @Stuart decide if he wants to make it public due to it showing internal staff messages in game. However i will post a summary in a GIF showing the timeline of events because it really was not that long of a time frame for Andrew to not know what was happening.

So as you can see the start of the GIF from when we are scouting, police are all present, NPAS lifts off hard stops being performed.
17 minutes later, i arrived at the front door of the G6 HQ where i didnt know at the time but Shepherd was inside.
25 mins from the start of the video is when the police tried to hard arrest me.

I know that will be hard to see in a GIF however i wanted to highlight the fact that within only 25 minutes, the police were swarming around the G6 in an attempt to protect shepherd, they were hard stopping what they believed to be us. (as shown in my hidden video) They were there to set us up.

The bomb threat i believe pulled some officers away from this, but as shown. The whole thing was only within 25 minutes so anyone saying there was no police involvement would be wrong. I understand Andrew saying there was no RP in the initial "hard arrest" but the police were/SHOULD have been aware of what was going on. If they were not aware of this info of what had happened all of 20 mins ago thats hardly our fault. The fact is, police were at G6 HQ protecting shep from what they thought was going to be us attacking him. Just because SOME were pulled away from G6 HQ to deal with a bomb threat did not change any of the roleplay that has just been going on because it was a separate situation for them.

Hopefully the video/GIF timeline haha can shed a bit more light on the police involvement throughout the evening so this does not just look like a case of low quality RP because i do not believe thats the case at all. They SHOULD have been well aware of the situation.

Back