What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - unknown - GTA RP

timmy chaps

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: timmy chaps
Reported Players: unknown
Date: Mar 6, 2024
Time: 02:00
What best describes this incident: combat logging, NVL
Please (in detail) describe the incident: we saw a few people selling coke so we followed them around a bit to see if we could have the opportunity to rob them, we then see them at pillbox decided to go after them they didnt know we was following, followed them to AE car park where we a pull out guns and a taser he runs for his bike with having no rp interaction with us so i shot him and my boy also tasered him and as soon as that happens he combat logs so we couldnt rob him for his coke. also didnt get the name or number but his friend said its "Tray Sands"
Many thanks
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://outplayed.tv/media/8Xr0yx

Good afternoon @timmy chaps
Thank you for taking time to submit this report.

Before I get into this, I would like to advise that usually we would need a longer clip, especially of prior interaction - as you mentioned following them from Pillbox.
However, in this incident, it's very clear cut what has happened.

You pull up in numbers, weapons drawn and making clear demands. This person proceeds to risk it for a biscuit, by ignoring those demands and runs over to his bike, taking a bullet before logging to avoid consequences that follow in RP.
This shows a lack of regard for the server rules by breaking NVL and Combat logging. Nor do I see how any reasonable explanation the person involved can come up with to justify his actions, will help with this case.

So, the action will be as follows;

Char ID: 107824
Ban Length: Permanent
Reason: C2.3 & G2.4

Back