What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unknown - GTA RP

KiloC

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Kenny Lake
Reported Players: Unknown
Date: Apr 2, 2024
Time: 7:40
What best describes this incident: RDM, Powergaming
Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was in the clothing shop menu when an unknown person used that to their advantage to hands me. Initially I was very confused and thought it might be a joke but that soon turned out to not be the case. I was then shot, had my phone and radio taken and left with no further roleplay.

I tried to reach out to this person via /OOC to try and resolve this but was told I know who it was and that they had no interest in going to liaison.
Link(s) To Any Evidence:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To Mr ''Kilo''
Subject: report a player.
CC: The staff team.

I have taken note that you feel that an injustice took place in the Ballas clothing store, in return I hope to enlighten you on the situation at hand.
As im sure you are aware, there is currently some conflict between our groups, if this information has not been made available to you I could understand yourposition on this matter but it is regretfully not something i can be held responsible for.

For the CC'd readers, a summary. Earlier this day three members of my group were taken and robbed by members of Mr Kilos's group (cutlass) once they had returned the natural development was for some revenge to take place.
Not to mention the previous time's threats and kidnappings made by Mr. Kilos's group towards mine previously to this day.(I'm sure I can provide some footage of this should you feel it is required).

To put it bluntly Mr Kilo, There was plenty of background as to why I attempted to hold you up in the clothing shop.Although we have seen cases before where people have been banned for abusing the fact that people go into a menu to select and choose what to wear I believe the subject at hand is far from applicable to such terms. I think you will agree when I say that the clothing shop is NOT a ''green zone'' but judging from your reaction in the clip you seemed to believe you were untouchable in your current position.

Question, what do you think I should have done in this situation? wait until you feel the time is right to come out of the menu?

My intention was simply to kidnap you as a direct response to the ongoing roleplay story we are both involved in.The response I got from you was one of someone attempting to get the upper hand via what I can only describe as ''rule playing''.This combined with the fact that CCTV images were being taken off me made time short and you ended up being shot instead.

I'm a bit surprised to see that you do not know who did this to you, our characters have had multiple interactions before.Perhaps you could have seen past a potential loss and gone with the RP this situation would have made more sense to you but sadly we never got that far.

so in conclusion, from my perspective; you’ve been at the same location for over 5 minutes, I was watching. In my mind, people who come up and pull a gun on you are not joking. It’s very simple to close the menu and put your hands up but you decided to disregard me completely. I wanted to roleplay it further but your response was 'Hihi no I'm untouchable atm so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯'.

I will say that if this was done by some random players going from store to store I would agree that it's shit and abusing game features, however, in this case, there is plentiful roleplay to back up such an action towards you specifically.

Warm regards.
Jet Shinoda-Long

I have taken note that you feel that an injustice took place in the Ballas clothing store
I do. I believe that you intentionally waited for me to be in the clothing menu, which you were well aware of at the time, before you tried to abuse that to gain an advantage to win the situation.

I have been extensively informed that I should not go into clothing shops while people are in the menu and try to rob and/or kidnap them and that it is believed to be a rulebreak, thankfully staff will be able to clarify during this report.

You admit yourself that you were watching me for over 5 minutes and clearly the clip shows that for a portion of that time I was outside and not burdened by a menu.

At 2:38 I leave the clothing store.
At 4:18 I return to the clothing store.

You had ample opportunity and time to interact with me and it's not until I return into the store and the menu that you decide to pull up, exit your car and try to hands me.

I could have done better in the situation, I wholeheartedly admit that, but I don't think that excuses your clear intentions of abusing the fact I was in a menu to gain an advantage.

As for your question: I believe you should have began the scenario while I was outside the shop, during the time you said you were watching me, rather than waiting for me to be in a menu screen.

If you wanted to roleplay it further, I believe you should have interacted fairly from the beginning and allowed the storyline to progress naturally rather than trying to force your own conclusion through me being occupied by a menu.

Hey Kilo. Im not around tonight anymore but we can hop in a liason tommorow should be around for most of the day/evening

After a liaison, we've both agreed we could have done a lot better in this situation and will use this to provide a higher quality in the future.

I'm happy for staff to close this report.

Closed on request of the reporter. Glad you could sort it out!

Whoops, forgot to move it

Back