What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unknown, ID 400 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuffles

Staff Team
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Senior
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Snuffles Hunt

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown, ID 400

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/05/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1955

What best describes this incident ?: G1.1 - RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Was robbing Life Invader. When I went to go check on the USB, ID 400 apparently was hiding in the room, and instantly started swinging at me, when there was no prior RP. When he started swinging, he said: "My USB.", which was the only RP provided by him.

Most of my evidence is a black screen, as I was busy dealing with tickets on Discord.

G1.1 - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.) - Mass RDM is a permanent ban.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/17VZLAaHFpH7rF/d1337P5gfzUz?invite=cr-MSw1eUMsODI0ODQ3Myw

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Good afternoon @Snuffles!!

Are you able to provide a longer clip? As you know for RDM we do require footage which shows 3-5 minutes prior to the incident.
The clip provided only shows 1 minute 30 seconds.

Thanks!

Hello @Danoo!

As requested, here's a longer clip. The clip shows from when I turn on my medal, and till I disconnect. There will be a lot of black screen, since I was tabbed out of my game, however, the IG audio should still be there. This should show that, at no point had ID 400 nor myself interacted with each other, and at no point can he be seen, while I'm zipting the doors, etc.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

At 1:40 I do say something along the lines with: "You're here to rob LifeInvader, so am I", however, as you can see, I wasn't speaking IG.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning,

Thanks for the extended footage! 
It is clear by this that the reported player has indeed breached the RDM rule here, without any prior interaction or any attempt to provide high quality roleplay he has turned straight to violence and began attacking at the sight of you. 
There are multiple things that could have happened in this scenario, even if he had told you to put your hands up instead of blatantly swinging.
Due to the above, I will be actioning this report with the following today:

Action: 1 Day Ban Following FBS

Character Name: Marko Pede

Rule(s): G1.2

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back