What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unknown (ID 44) - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
@GeorgeRichardson Complaining about having to record stuff then criticising the quality of my footage? Laughable.

Like I said I didn't plan on spending my Friday night having a back and forth but that was all on you.

If you were so concerned with immersion you would have RP'd when stopped by the police not driven away, through a graveyard and up a mountain. 

End of the day lad this is nothing personal so if this had any effect on you OOC then that's not ideal. Have a good weekend lad, I have nothing else to say.
Have a good weekend too. I await the result of the post.

Hello. 

This is a report regarding an alleged case of (G1.2) - RDM - In future, I would advise against discussing allegations of other rule breaks, from previous and unrelated situations, when it does not add anything relevant to the report itself. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In regards to the RDM claim - By getting yourself involved with this pursuit, this cannot be considered Random from this point on. 
Furthermore, by establishing that this is not a random act of rule breaks, it would not be exempt to the requirements of 'Report a Player', and a video length of 00:41 would therefore not meet the requirements of a report at this point. 

However, from what's shown in this brief video - by driving into the vehicle fleeing from Police, and proceeding to block the exit, you are involving yourself in a hostile way and are met with hostility in return. 

@Cheen - You claim the shooting was random, as there wasn't any previous role play between the two of you, yet you're clearly ramming into @GeorgeRichardson´s vehicle the moment he enters the church parking lot - This would then be a breach of (G1.1) - VDM, as you are ramming player vehicles without previous roleplay, according to yourself... 

Report Denied!
If there's an issue with another player, attempt to resolve it sooner rather than later, as there is a 24h timeframe in place for a reason! 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back