What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - UNKNOWN - ID 473 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right after reviewing the footage and all the comments I'am ready to pass judgment on the report.

@Liamfuller I'm going to say that the standard of RP provided in this situation was very poor. It just seems like you just wanted to kill them and them telling you, "you have no friends mate" just confirmed it for you that yes now I can kill them. All you said to them in that whole situation was "Come on then fight me, fucking fight me you cunt" If that's the standard of RP you are here to provide on our FiveM server you need to re-think what you are here for.

I get your character is an ex-cartel member but that's no excuse for poor roleplay. If you wanna act like you did there, that's fine just make sure you provide some form of RP to the other party before doing that, in this case you have not done that, there was also no reason for you to start using you vehicle the way you did after they only said you have no friends.

Further more @defuzr please refrain from breaking RP in voice as you did by saying "why are you using your vehicle as a weapon" qouting the rule G1.1, lets not do that in the future.

ACTION TAKEN

CHARID 25533 Vito Bellouigi - will recieve a warning for G2.3

CHARID 11094 Julius Tinky - will recieve a 7 day ban for G1.1 & G1.2

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back