What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unknown/ Molotov 229 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bart Green

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Bartholomew Green

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown/ Molotov 229

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/05/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 10

What best describes this incident ?: Poor to little RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Im not 100% on the time of the incident, i think it was just after midnight but im not 100%. I was in a police chase and drove ontop of the ammunation just outside of legion square. The police then cornered me on the roof so i tried to climb down a ladder. I was then in a foot chase where i wrapped back around the building to the front of ammunation where a black RS6 pulled up in the middle of the road. I initially thought this was undercover police as they always drive the RS6's. I proceeded towards the ramp where they told me to put my hands up. I put my hands up and continued to run towards my car. Looking at the clip they did tell me to stop initially but i didnt hear this. When they pulled up next to me i stopped with my hands up and realised this was not police but 229. One of them got out of the car, ran over and searched me and when realising i had nothing worth stealing on me he just shot me. Recently a Hustler member was pulled to a roof by Stuart and Liam and made to give a gun back from a robbery as this was deemed poor RP and advised it could have resulted in a ban. This "robbery" was in my opinion far worse, as they didnt even try to roleplay with me and shot me because i didnt have anything on me worth taking. This is the second time i have been robbed by 229 and then just shot on the spot with no roleplay at all hence why i have now decided to report this.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/Y5kfGRwvOnjU9/d1337CvFtCEe?invite=cr-MSxsUHgsNDU2MzIxNTQs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

i want to say as far as im aware i was the individual in the other sit mentioned when i got my gun back. The situation was different in the sense the only words were said were hands up drop the gun and the fact of the matter is i didnt even know if i was still held up or anything. Your guy looted my gun and completely stopped the roleplay. I didnt have a clue if i was still being held up or if I was free to go. your gang wasnt in colours and I had no way of knowing. You are comparing two situations that arent the same at all. Also just to add in what sense does it make sense that a rival gang member would leave someone alive and both gangs are in full colours. Its getting to the point hustlers are reporting anything and everything because of an RP war which should be kept in game. 

Hello Bart, 

I will be replying to the situation that happened at the parking lot near ammunition, because I was one of the 229 in the car.

So, as we we're driving around, after picking up Molotov from ammunition, we saw you running from PDM as we are about to leave and saw you running up towards legion, we chased you and told you to put your hands up, you did this but kept running, but that's besides the point.
Upon chasing you, you eventually stop running at the top of the parking lot ramp, where Molotov gets out to search you, when we do this, you mention that you was recently being chased by feds midway through searching you, I mention to Molotov over radio that there was feds at the top floor and that we should get out of there before they try anything.
We were actively robbing you and with doing that come consequences that I'm sure you are aware of with feds around, the officers then get into the fed car and are starting to reverse towards us, in that moment Molotov decides to shoot you and then we leave the area as soon as we can just in case any more officers arrived.
I understand this can seem poor from your side, but I'm sure you've been in this situation before with being in a whitelisted gang, but you've also got to understand that our gangs are at war and with police around, we weren't going to sit there an have a talk with you or kidnap you Infront of them. It wouldn't make sense to leave you alive either, as like I said, our gangs are at war.
I will add that there've been times where your gang members have done the exact same to us (not saying that its right or wrong to do it just stating a fact)
I wish you would've asked us to a liaison, or if you're still up for it, we could still go to liaison about it tomorrow at some point, but if not it's okay.

I'll no longer be replying unless asked to by staff. Thankyou.

Is there any particular reason why you didn't try to resolve this before reporting?​

In all honesty i didnt want to go to TS to speak about this as i have been exectued in the same way once before this myself and i know a few others in hustlers have had the same treatment so i didnt think it would go anywhere as this is standard practice at this point for 229's RP with us

Hello Psiana and Bobby ,

I know I said I’ll only respond to staff but your reply is a bit of a false accusation so I must give my thoughts on this, You say this is standard practise for 229s RP towards hustlers, there has been countless times we have won a fight and have a hustler in our possession or kidnapped a hustler , and anytime we try and provide RP , all we get is constant insults and mockery towards us. You can’t make out that your RP is top notch, in a previous report you pointed out that one of us didn’t “RP our injuries” yet any time we have had a hustler, 90% of the time they are talking fine , insulting us while on the floor, even after shooting them in the face while there down, we’ve had hustlers continuously insult and speak to us while injured.

I think to comment on our RP is a poor excuse to try and get us on the forums. It’s getting very hard/frustrating to RP with any hustler. I would’ve like to have thought you’d at least call us into a liaison before to address any worries you have, instead of constantly reporting us. It could be solved so much easier with a simple conversation between the 2 gangs instead of running onto the forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
I disagree with everything you have just said Riley. The "standard practice" of roleplay towards Hustlers from 229 has been like this: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/Z64CcUjJ3bKTG/d1337b0TMqAr?invite=cr-MSxzSm4sNDU2MzIxNTQs
This is why a report has gone up. This has happened too many times for it to be considered an accident or a misstep, and i think this is also you in the clip
Hello Bobby,

We can agree to disagree, RP from both sides could definitely be improved, but if we ever have an issue with your RP we will be sure to call you into liaison about it instead of reporting.

I’ve personally never been called into a liaison by a hustler over RP but I know I’d appreciate it more then having to dispute it on the forums especially over something that can be sorted mutually and easily.

This feels like you are trying to get us banned over the most little things possible. Ive had countless interactions with your gang that have been brief and been little to no RP and ive just been it is what it is. Ive had time ive been taken to dodgy and been hit with "its fine he is bleeding a defib will fix that" or "coffee with fix that" and ive just been like its not worth reporting over something so littled because lets be real the next istuation could be completely different from this and could be alot better. A simple talk between peopel completely can change thing. Sometimes RP isnt 100 per cent enjoyable and sometimes you lose. Its why RP is different compared to every other game and why people play it. As for the one clip its kinda a grasp at straws which you clearly didnt enjoy hence half way through the clip you called the people involved "a bunch of spazs" before even seeing where the RP could have gone along with the fact he told you to put the phone down and you GPSed instead and we had a guy down in paleto hospital and guessed by how long you had your phone out that you GPSed so we went back to make sure he was okay and in the past you had robbed people inside the hospital. 

In conclusion this who report could have been easily resolved with a liason or by you wanting to RP back with us instead of a basic demand of "stopping run and put your hands up" as you run away which bear in mind one of our members got a ban for. This situation has so much context too it and including the fact you told 229 you are getting chased by police adds to the fact why wouldnt we want this over with. You made it very clear there was a bigger threat at hand than one hustler.

I would also like to point out as I havent yet. I was involved in the situation and it was my car they were driving but I got out when I knew they were going to do this as at that exact second I did not have a gun 

Righty-o lets get this tied off 🙂

With the context considered of the situation I can understand the move,
HOWEVER,
Every interaction should be fun for ALL sides.

The quick search and the shot wasn't great. 
This type of situation has unfortunately been on the rise and for that reason.

Sam Jacobs will receive a warning for
C1.7 - As a Roleplay game, every situation is different and not everything can be detailed within these rules and so it is important to remember this is an adult community and some things simply come down to common sense.​

​

In future think about you would feel if you were told to put your hands up, searched then shot with no further roleplay.
It's not fun and there are better ways to go about this.

And with that I'll close this off 🙂 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back