What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Unknown - Other (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonder

Shame on you, sweet Nerevar
Investor
Lifetime Donator
Donator
reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

[N.L.A] Sonder

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Unknown

Date of the incident

03/15/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

After having talked to both a Member Support and Staff, i was told to put up a report in this way. The reported player is unknow, hence the "unknown", this is because I do not know who did this. The problem is that my house next to Kavala Police Station, which is in the GZ, has now been raided twice, which is against the rules. This happened between 20:00 and 00:00 (no exact time, but was defenetly between then), because the doors were broken into and the crates was looted (Luckily he left the hobo clothes alone, wont be needing to run naked eh). What was lost was lots of black police carrier rigs that I have worked to obtain, and some few other stuff, so ofcourse lots of workhours just gone down the toilet there. The only name that I saw popping up was one specific guy (will not write name here, please ask for it) and I talked to him and he said that he had not raided any houses in Kavala. This is kind of strange, as that was the only name I saw popping up, but I might have missed something. --To clear off, no I did not run to the house to check if mine was being raided when it popped up in chat, I only realised when I respawned after dying--

I was told to put the report up like this by and admin, and will be awaiting response from a Senior Admin+ or anyone that have the chance to check logs and help me with this. If name is found, I dont want him banned, I'd like to talk to him instead and solve it from there. So if possible to check who did it, please help me. This is the second time this happened, and the first time I lost 2x discontiniued items (NATO Berets).

Cheers
-Sonder

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://www.altislife.co.uk/

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
There's no rules stating that you can't break into houses in the greenzone.

That house was the first house I bought when I started playing on this server, and is the only one that I have put crates in. I did not know that the houses could not be robbed in GZ before AFTER the incident with the berets, so I had no purpose or intent to safekeep them in a GZ house. I store all kind of stuff there, not only rares. I know there is no rule that directly states that you cant rob GZ houses, but after a talking to a staff member + another member of the community, we came to that in the rule #6 says that those houses cant be robbed. Directly stating the rules page:

"This is an area setup for the joys of being able to roleplay and a friendly and safe enviorment for all players without the usual hassle of being robbed/killed."

Now, this might be meant only for the person, and if so I deeply apologize for the inconvinience, but if that is the case I would suggest that rule #6 should be rewritten so that there is no confusion about it. I know there is many people that is unsure about if its allowed or not. I was not only told by the admin I spoke to today about it that people cannot rob GZ houses, I've also contacted another admin about it before and he also said it was against the rules. 

@Boondog [SIZE= medium][COLOR= #6b29ee](12.4)[/COLOR] Commenting on a ban appeal or report a player thread that is not regarding you will lead to a warning point and a 7 day posting restriction. [/SIZE]

Now unless you want to step forward as the actual burglar, I'd like you not to get involved and leave this to the staff team. Consider this a verbal warning.

Posts hidden

Having houses in the greenzone to avoid the risk of getting robed seems a bit unfair since they are the same price as houses that are not in the greenzone. 

As wel you do not have any evidence of someone robbing the house. If someone states that someone lockpicked a car in the greenzone and reports it without evidence, I deny it. So do I with this report.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back