What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unknown Possibly Luke Tee - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raj

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Raj Patel

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown Possibly Luke Tee

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/06/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1820

What best describes this incident ?: Exploiting - Abuse of Ragdoll

Please (in detail) describe the incident: After rewatching the situation and noticing some weirdness, I spoke to a staff member whether it was worth a report and was advised to put a report up so it could be looked into.

From the clip every time the person in black with the machete (believed to be Luke Tee) is punched it seems like they are rag dolling to prevent further damage when they are down. I understand there was an update where you had a chance to be put into ragdoll.

The 2 most obvious situations were 4 seconds in where you can see the body jerk on the floor which happens when you deactivate ragdoll. and 20 seconds in when the player is killed, they first fall over in ragdoll then get put into a death animation. It also seemed odd that after every punch they went into ragdoll.

Not sure of his ID but he is believed to be Luke Tee but he was killed by Either Ollie Bux or Alice Herbage around 18:25ish.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://streamable.com/iv3xdm

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Ok First of all this is the new update with the ragdoll effect when you are being punched sometimes you get knocked down. She had knuckle dusters on hence why I kept getting dropped to the floor. I feel like you are now purposely trying to report and get people banned for simple game mechanics. Now this is most definitely a revenge report since you have put 5 reports in against our members in 3 days. For a whitelisted gang you meant to uphold a certain standard of roleplay but you guys clearly aren't doing this. It seems to me now that you lot have a report to win mentality and it's all because we stole 5million worth of goods from you lot and now you are ABUSING the report system.

I will not be responding and wait for the admin to make his decision.

I don't think you quite understand what a revenge report is, I also don't think you can count. I have put up 3 reports (including this one) 2 of which people have been banned from, I don't understand how reporting people for rule breaks is "ABUSING" the report system. If you have an issue with the roleplay we are providing, then please go ahead and report it. Me putting up reports for role breaks doesn't mean we are providing you with poor roleplay, nor has it got anything to do what has happened within RP, I apologise if you feel like you are being personally attacked but if you and your "gang" members followed the server rules we would not be here. 

Going on to the report I know there has been an update for rag dolling when hit which is what I have mentioned, I also stated I spoke with staff who advised to put the report up so it could be checked. Also, she did not have knuckle dusters at any point, yes you were hit once by knuckle dusters by someone else but most of the hits were from someone hitting with just fists. It was also not clipped for any report hence why no session heads were taken but after rewatching the footage it was noticed by multiple people hence why I want to staff for advice before reporting.

Thank you for confirming it was in fact you being reported.

Last edited by a moderator:
That fine then staff can disregard the report, again like I said I spoke to staff and was told to report it so it can be looked at, but who were you talking to in this clip
Closed as per player request

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back