What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unknown | Possibly Neb Grove - GTA RP

Greggs

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Kane Lloyd
Reported Players: Unknown | Possibly Neb Grove
Date: Apr 9, 2024
Time: 16:55
What best describes this incident: Combat logging
Please (in detail) describe the incident: I seen a man wearing a head scarf and a dressing gown on Popular street. Went over to have a chat see who it was. They identified themselves as Neb. Chased him and he combat logged.

Asked him in groups to see if it was him met with this reply. https://gyazo.com/a8abccfc322fbde4f9c9ef5a106b4dc0.jpeg
Link(s) To Any Evidence:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You asked me in groups if it was me you were chasing and my answer was no because I had no idea you were chasing me. Not once did you attempt to shout and make me aware you were behind me. You tried to speak to me once at normal volume whilst still in your car and I was already over a wall. As we were speaking I started to get an important phone call which is why I ran away as I knew I couldn’t get into any prolonging RP right then as I had to take that call. I F8 quit behind the truck as I wasn’t aware I was involved with any sort of sit? If you’d like me to log back in to take part in the RP it’s not a problem?

I would like to ask though, who were you talking to 30 seconds into the video when you say “oh yeah when I’m mid fucking thing?”? I feel as though maybe you have stopped medal from capturing external audio and maybe you had someone watching you play? Did they tell you to radio? Because shortly after you said this you were running and double backed on yourself to use your radio and inform your members of Neb’s presence, something that they didn’t sound surprised to hear?

crazy no reply for a week then u respond within 2 min then wont even rp it out ?

Seems like we are just trying to ban the community not improve it.

I contacted you in groups straight away you acted oblivious. Your response in groups didn't leave me no choice but to put a report up to find out who it was. Reason for the report title "Possibly Neb".

f60f2749cdfb314cbd09de2425c1a756.png

https://gyazo.com/f60f2749cdfb314cbd09de2425c1a756

Hello - thank you for taking the time to make this report @Greggs.

Normally I'd decline this report on the basis that there's nothing in the video to tell me who you were chasing @Greggs .

However after doing some digging on our end, I can indeed see that it was @Neb who you were chasing.

I F8 quit behind the truck as I wasn’t aware I was involved with any sort of sit?

Your character (a grove member) is wandering around cutlass territory, you then say to an (presumably) unknown person in a truck after they ask you what you're doing, "whatever I fucking what, what you gonna do about it you stinker", you then run off as they yell at you to stop (within voice range mind you), and a chase promptly ensued. Within 90 seconds (and about 200 metres down the road) you've logged off (funnily enough at a dead end...).

Given this, plus the fact that you were asked about leaving OOC immediately after you disconnected (to which you denied any knowledge), I believe you knew you were being chased when you disconnected. Assuming this isn't the case however, you had the perfect opportunity to inform others in OOC that you had to leave for a call once you were called out for it in Discord.

As such, this report is approved.

Character: Neb Yahontov
Rule(s) Broken: C2.3
Action: Permanent Ban

Back