What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unknown Vagos - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaa

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Alan Eddine
Reported Players: Unknown Vagos
Date: Apr 11, 2024
Time: 15:53
What best describes this incident: NVL and common sense
Please (in detail) describe the incident: We are currently at war with vagos and we had broken into their safe house and no one was there so we decided to wait it out for some of them to return to it. One had returned before ID:7 and he was sorted and rp'ed fine. Then this man had ran in, We handsed him and one of us told him to drop his coke and knife, i told him to drop his shit, to which he complied to, then there was a talk and then after that i told him to drop his stuff again and he said that he had dropped it all, then one of us told him to drop the rest. Then he called us baldies then radiod his friends telling them we are in the safe house while we had guns to him and had told him to drop it all
Link(s) To Any Evidence:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Good evening @alaa , thanks for the report! :)

It is absolutely clear from this footage that the player in question has decided to breach a server rule here! Whilst at a clear disadvantage it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever to go on the radio and begin communicating what's happening, due to this, I will be actioning this report with the following today:

Character: Ronny Savage
Action: 1 Day Ban Following FBS
Rule(s): G2.4

APPROVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back