What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unknown video bugged - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny Rodgers

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Danny Rodgers

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown video bugged

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/16/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: --

What best describes this incident ?: Meta gaming / attempted rdm

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So after returning from one of our properties being broken into, one of our club radios in there's a guy shooting him on a bike for no apparent reason as he drove past the impound. He radios to the group a bike has just shouting "oi you" in which he ignored and carry on driving as at that point he starts getting shot at with a shotgun. He then brings the suspect to outside the club in which we attempt to help put the shooter down by hitting him in our trucks.
After hitting him a few times the suspect then jumps into a void in the floor which seems to be used to carry on shooting at us until eventually one of our members shoots the guy down. At this point he then shouts I'm down I'm down without using a radio nor are they seen using a radio at any other point during the interaction between us. 

We load the suspect into a truck and drive away with him to a dodgy doctor. He refused to say a word after or upto the doctor and even refuses to communicate when at the doctor.
After a few attempts to get any communication from the guy we then get a defib to bring him up.

At the exact point of beginning to resus his whole crew turn up from nowhere say little but you have our boy in which we wonder how they know we have there boy to then turn into a shoot out. We don't see any radios being used and hear nothing from most of there members and see no other communication between them.

After putting us down they use little to no words at all communicating to each other load us up and take us to the doctor in sandy where they have conveniently got 150k on them for all 3 of us of to be defibed which raises more suspicion to them knowing how many of us there are.

From picking us up to taking us to the doc they say little to nothing in the truck but know which one to take us too between them.

If they can provide the evidence of there communication something can be sorted as after this took place I asked them to join ts and they couldn't at the time.

Admin Stuart joined in the ts Channel to help with the discussion but nothing really got resolved.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.twitch.tv/ghostttuk/v/1562819041?sr=a&t=12s
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Did have another pov but with session ids but doesn't wanna work for some reason 

Also best to watch stream video from 4 hrs 40mins as this is the time it kicks off with the reported segment 

Last edited by a moderator:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Shortened Clip that is NOT from my perception

Danny has convered everything mainly but I just wanted to Highlight the areas where some explanations would be appreciated. I've also clipped the stream so its not as tricky to navigate to relevant parts but have been sure to include the entire situation. 

(footage at 1.00) Rule (G1.5)
Clearly using the gap in the floor too an advantage during a combat situation. 
He approached Chris Yellowstone and began to try and kill him, but once more of us arrived, he uses the floor too his advantage trying to climb in and out to avoid being shot after creating the situation himself. 

(G2.8)
The radio was never used by the armed lad a 1min, he never made any form of communications with anyone until (1min 20secs) where he states "I'm Down"..
From our perception, there was no one within radius for him to give that information too, and it clearly wasn't directed as us, which starts the potential accusation for communicating 'out of game' 

(G3.1)
It seems unusual, but why did you all not come to his last known location? We had someone at the club still, and his group never came by to check on his welfare.. however, they did think to go straight too the Doctor.  When we loose comms with a member, we would always check their last location, and then, depending on the situation would check pillbox/doctors next

(14mins 21seconds)
The very moment the defib is applied, they come from out of view instantly shouting "you have our boy".. the timing was so perfect , and after everything previously, its hard to believe that it was done in a genuine way. I would be intrigued to see their POV at that point in time, but also would be interested to see how much 'in game comms' is actually happening. 
Once we were then downed and taken, communications between them is little too none, they know where their going without communicating it, and appear to work well together considering the amount of communication that we can hear, is zero to none . 

(20mins 40 seconds)
They attempt a Defib which fails, to which I'm very quickly requested to join TS to explain myself.. as the first accusation was Combat Logging and they wanted to know if my id changed. This too me was a CLEAR indication that they're not willing too loose out on any situation , even if its genuine. Whilst in TS  Danny is called out on kicking the the Original guy to move him ( which upon review , he kicked once which appears to be by accident), however, they can be seen doing exactly what they called Danny out on at 21mins and 30 seconds. Ultimately, its nothing , however, seems cheeky to raise that issue when you can be seen to be doing exactly the same, and just reinforced my beliefs that these guys are not willing too loose in a situation , and will go out of game to avoid that . 

The situation hadn't gone how we planned, but we had to accept it , some things were said about the way they had gone about it, but , this was mainly due to frustration , which was addressed with Stuart in TS. 

Were not looking to to get anyone in trouble nor are we attempting to get what we lost returned, we would just appreciate an explanation too the accusations, as from our perception, this group does not play fair in more than just one way 

Thanks

Hello, 

Just some backstory before this whole situation started , prior to when the shoot out at fallen started , i had full knowledge in game about 2 ballas going out to rob/look for people that had previously caused us trouble. When the individual at your turf went down , the second individual had knowledge of him being taken in that black car north towards Mara @1:47 in your video clip where he attempts to ask about the whereabouts of the guy you have killed. 

This alerted us to check the 2 dodgy doctors that aligned with the path taken by you guys , Marabunta and then towards light house. This is evident at around 2:13 , there is a mention of a black vehicle possibly following you guys and then mentioned again at 8:43, this black vehicle is then seen finally at 14:35 in the same video clip. 

The very moment the defib is applied, they come from out of view instantly shouting "you have our boy".. the timing was so perfect , and after everything previously, its hard to believe that it was done in a genuine way. I would be intrigued to see their POV at that point in time, but also would be interested to see how much 'in game comms' is actually happening. 
I first want to address that it is common knowledge to most people that have used the dirty doctor mechanic often. That the individual that is providing CPR/medical attention is exposed and venerable as there is no way to cancel the mechanic , we used this as the chance to make our opening entrance and give us that extra few seconds as an opening. Yes it is using it as an advantage but at the end of the day we are playing a game , as much as serious roleplay is encouraged , in game mechanics are used for advantages. 

From what i have said above, i want to reiterate what i was speaking about in team speak to fallen angels. There are limited locations for certain stuff such as crafting benches, hospitals , coke benches and dirty doctors. There is nothing in place that can stop the same way police search hospital beds and criminals searching the nearest dirty doctor locations. At the end of the day we are playing in a Gta map , unless there is something like dirty doctor storm rotations. It will be very easy to track down where you guys are. Thats why i do understand the frustration that you guys have had and i have been in this position before. 

Once we were then downed and taken, communications between them is little too none, they know where their going without communicating it, and appear to work well together considering the amount of communication that we can hear, is zero to none . 
First of all, this feels like your grasping at empty points that do not support your claim for meta-gaming , you are not able to hear what is going on within our radio freq and from what we have discussed in team speak  it was very evident that this RP of dirtying and ambushing people is a totally a new experience. In fact, correct me if im wrong it was even a first time for one of you guys using the dirty doctor mechanic and a first time being the individual down being dirtied. 
I would also like to further state that it was a very awkward situation , having downed individuals on the floor and also when driving towards the sandy dirty screaming magic men and all sorts of out of character comments with no regards to roleplaying injuries. Did not even at least wait the situation through till a TeamSpeak call could occur. 

After putting us down they use little to no words at all communicating to each other load us up and take us to the doctor in sandy where they have conveniently got 150k on them for all 3 of us of to be defibed which raises more suspicion to them knowing how many of us there are.
Well in the same evidence that the stream/video that you guys have provided @17:15 you can clearly hear me communicate with another individual to get some cash out for the dirty, please review your own clips before falsely accusing people. The sheer amount of time that you guys had taken to even dirty our mate was very confusing but understandable if it was a first time for you. In the same evidence that you guys provide @7:26 you heard a super bike that you thought was your mate but in fact one of us this prompts you to leave and then decide to comeback to the same dirty doctor location. So this prompts me to give you some advice , change location if you feel like you have been followed, returning to the same location clearly did not work. 

They attempt a Defib which fails, to which I'm very quickly requested to join TS to explain myself.. as the first accusation was Combat Logging and they wanted to know if my id changed
I want to show you how bad it looked from my pov , trimming this medal clip to send to Stuart has removed my chance to showcase you guys the radio comms that you so badly want to see , as medal removes/deletes everything excluding what you had trimmed. 
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/wQlXSEGNBo1KW/5Ql1VBZ7oLoH?invite=cr-MSw1Vk8sMjU5NTcxNzIs

Finally i want to use this report to address the NVL displayed by one of your downed individuals @ 23:19 , just because someone has possibly broken a rule it does not mean that you should throw a tantrum and firstly go out of character and then NVL after. You then even tried to defend the NVL because you denied the dirty request and didn't feel like roleplaying along with us. This supports my point that you guys are new to this whole dirty doctor thing. A bit surprising for a whitelisted gang such as yourselves. 

We've said our points it was taken to ts and was sadly not resolved. we have put this report in for you to provide your evidence on your side of the story. 

We arn't here to argue we are stating what has been seen and recorded. 

And leave it upto other party's to decide on the situation now. I won't be replying to anymore unless asked by admins.

I want to show you how bad it looked from my pov , trimming this medal clip to send to Stuart has removed my chance to showcase you guys the radio comms that you so badly want to see , as medal removes/deletes everything excluding what you had trimmed. 
This is the only part that I feel the need to reply  too..  It,  to me,  does not make any sense. It sounds very convenient for yourself that you were recording but only that tiny portion.  

Also, how does that handful of seconds worth of clip show 'how bad it looked from your pov"? 

If you had the so called experience with the doctor,  you would know its not a garentee to work. 

However,  you already know this as straight after the incident you were getting Stuart to confirm my player id is TS. 

I will be replying regarding the powergame claim against me, I find it fun how I quote "he uses the floor too his advantage trying to climb in and out to avoid being shot after creating the situation himself. "  I had no idea there was anything to do with the floor there and all I did was jump and shoot after being backed up into that corner by you guys. I never had the intention to powergame or use it to my advantage. Now regarding the beginning a kamacho was seen robbing one of my friends just recently (not saying it was him specifically). I then approach the car whilst radioing in that I saw the kamacho and was going to pressing saying in the fallen area. I tell him to stop the car to see who it was and question him whilst pointing a gun, he then chooses to radio and drive of then the mayhem happened which made me believe it was actually him .My friends who were in the area had seen the mayhem and acted how they did. I did not use any OOC information or any form of external device to communicate nor did I "powergame". 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @Danny Rodgers

Please enter a correct time stamp on your original report.

Hello all,

I have reviewed the footage and checked the logs on our side. I will go through some of the key points listed in the report below.

(G1.5) After looking at the footage numerous times where @Benzfalls into a hole or a void per say, then gets back out and still continues to shoot. This, looks merely like an accident. I don't believe that Benz knew that was there, I didn't even know there was an issue there. This would've been different had he done it, then went into the hole again to use it as an advantage to down more of you but this was not the case.

(G2.8) Whilst I know what Benz sounds like and I can assure you that the player that states 'Im down' is not Benz, if you listen to the Twitch clip. You are able to hear that the VOIP does not come from the downed player and that it comes from someone else on the left, possibly in the Chrome Muscle car but not from the downed player.

(G3.1) In regards to them finding your location, when Chris Yellowstone goes down to @Benzat 23:56. There is approximately 13 minutes until @Danny Rodgersgoes down to the Ballas that turn up at Dodgy Doctor Lighthouse. With this accusation of a rule break, there are a lot of factors that come into play. I will admit that from the original Twitch Clip on the report, it does look like there is some sort of Rule Break of Metagaming going on. However, if you watch the clips back to back, over and over again like what I have spent my Saturday evening doing. You can see that when you put Benz into your vehicle, your friend calls out a Black Mercedes Benz SUV following you which veered off eventually. Could this have been them? Following you from afar? Maybe not, maybe it was... Fast forward to at Dodgy Doctor, a bike is heard which isn't your friends. Your friend also states that he was being followed by a Black BMW but after a while, they left, now if you look where Danny Rodgers gets downed you can see a Black BMW in the background just beyond the fence. With all these factors of cars following then veering off, Bikes driving by a some what remote location. It would've been best to move location so that you are not caught. There are only a few Dodgy Doctors sprinkled across the GTA Map and the Ballas could've potentially spread out amongst these to search for their friend which by looking at the logs, there was 13 minutes to do this which is accomplishable. 

Now, in regards to the PERFECT timing of the Ballas arriving on scene as you are defibbing the downed individual, it could be perfect timing. They could've been watched from afar to pick their time correctly. Now, I say watching from afar due to one of the bikes comes down the hill towards you and not from the road side as if they were on the hill waiting and watching.

What I do take from this, is the fact that one of the individuals on the bike approached the Dodgy Doctor and stated 'You got our boy' then instantly began shooting at the Fallen Angel on the Pick Up truck which sparked a gunfight. This is a roleplay server, roleplay first before resorting to opening fire.

Danny Rodgers and Bobby Buttsaw do not roleplay their injuries when they are downed at the Dodgy Doctor, borderline breaking RP stating things such as 'Yeah, so they all knew' and 'Thats some special powers, you've got there mate'. Going off of this, I'm not sure who the individual is who states "Meta'd hard" but this has been noted. Trust me, I understand that you thought in that moment of time that the Players had broken a rule(s) due to the circumstances but two wrongs don't make a right and you are in fact broke a rule yourself. Be mindful in future, going forward.

At 5:05 in the Twitch clip provided, Kieran Lilleys refuses Dodgy Doctor but the luck was not with him in this case and he was revived, there were two Ballas aiming weapons at him and telling him to put his hands up to which he refuses and begins attempting to beat an armed gunman to death to where he gets downed again. This is a clear Breach of NVL and you should do better, regardless if you fell suit of a rule break.

Lewis Sharp

Action: Permanent Ban

CharID: 72162

Rule: G1.1

-----------------------------------------

Danny Rodgers

Action: Warning

CharID: 52408

Rule: G4.4

Bobby Buttsaw

Action: Warning

CharID: 34500

Rule: G4.4

Kieran Lilley

Action: 1 Day Ban

CharID: 72123

Rule: G2.4

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back