What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unknown - Will need logs - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neovo

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Tommy Delta

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown - Will need logs

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/18/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2030

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was driving around after just getting out of hospital (Revided by NHS). I knew life invader was do-able as I had the timer so I decided to show up, I see police were outside so I knew I couldn't go in.

I was then basically firing squadded as I was looking around, Had no clue who shot me or words spoken towards myself.

I said 'who is just shooting anyone near life invader' in OOC prior to me knowing if it was Police or a Gang/Group who shot me but got no response.

Around 20 mins later I was then revived by NHS and got told it was police who shot me, Only reason I'm reporting this is if it was the other way around there would be a fucking uproar and a demand for the crim/civvy to be banned, followed by a celebration if they got banned as usual, and also the fact I think the police standard of RP has been declining steadily for a long time (Which is why I don't play cop on my other character anymore). I was informed it was a case of mistaken identity or supposedly someone looked like me who had been shooting police, to which I responded with I'm not bothered you need to be confirming/identifying your targets better before you open fire as you can't just do that. (Exactly what I would be told if I were the one shooting in this case). Too many double standards crims are held up to that the police don't consider themselves and the police should do better in this situation.

Need anything else let me know (I have more footage from prior if needed).

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1EvVfkeJkYQLzH/d1337H2khFMd?invite=cr-MSxQNEgsMzE2ODA5NjMs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello mate, hope you're having a good night. I was one of the many that shot you.

My clip attached is really all I need to point you towards, it gives all the context I have. To summarise it however, multiple people stated you were directly involved in the incident, even going to far as to say what weapon they thought you had. Due to the certainty these people had, you were shot.

One thing I would like to see is any clips previous to the one attached. Only reason I ask this is because I have been told the shootout was against Hustlers, of which you are a part of no? I find it strange that you suddenly you the urge to do Life Invader, when your friends are in a shootout right beside it. If this isn't the case, no worries at all mate, just worth ironing out the details in my opinion.

My POV: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hustlers haven't logged on as a group in weeks, this wasn't against Hustlers. Myself (and Bundy occasionally) are the only ones who currently play. I had no knowledge of a shootout or anyone actually in the area or I wouldn't have entered. As you can see from my video nothing is actually happening when I arrive (gunshots anyway). Again as stated I knew the timer for lifeinvader which was do-able at 20:26 if you want to know however I was downed and this stalled me to arriving on time, which is why I went back to my bike after getting out of hospital, instantly bought a blank USB and headed towards life invader.

I will provide you with more footage as you have asked if a staff member wants me to, however it is only stuff completely unrelated to the situation as I was doing stuff with friends and being treated by NHS in hospital which is why it hasn't been posted in the first place. As stated I had 0 involvement/knowledge to your situation apart from being gunned down.

After watching your clip all I have to say is that if the roles were reversed, The criminal would be banned for RDM. Again for failing to verify/identify a target properly and opening fire on them with no prior roleplay.

For the sake of thoroughness, I was one of the people who shot on top of the roof alongside @Cheddarhowever I have nothing to add to what he has said.

If staff want me to I can upload my clip but it is essentially the exact same thing as the one cheddar provided

Same comms as Arthur. Sorry it's happened @Neovobut from our perspective quite unavoidable when someone is so certain you just shot at them (incorrectly)

Here's any extra footage you guys wanted to see from prior to my original clip.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1EzilmPKQlqPCc/d13373XHBaYA?invite=cr-MSxvMmksMzE2ODA5NjMs

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1Ez7vIUeTETR3-/d1337KoqK9jU?invite=cr-MSx0aDgsMzE2ODA5NjMs

Footage of me putting the Lifeinvader timer in groupchat at 18:29 so you know I ain't waffling as to why I was there.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1EznKSCpMLVVYP/d1337XxPBYpP?invite=cr-MSxqcmQsMzE2ODA5NjMs

I've got nothing more to add really, I see your points as I like to think I'm a neutral person and can see all sides of a situation. But I believe the police and especially firearms (not saying you guys personally) lately in the server have been very poor roleplay wise, and again at a steady decline (which is why I don't play cop anymore). And its not enjoyable for anyone involved who have to deal with them most of the time.

I would like to say though, I do believe I'm fair and if a staff member was to action this report and approve it (no clue if they will) I would request it just be in the form of warnings. But again people need to be more aware who they are shooting at along with why and when they decide to open fire aswell (as I'm sure you guys would agree when you are on the receiving end of it) And I feel like a convo needs to be had about it internally.

That's me done replying until it gets actioned however they see fit.

Hello, I was the one who made the callout over radio and I would like to provide my perspective regarding the incident.

Prior to your arrival multiple cars and a bike pulled up and held up myself at gun point and proceeded to shoot at G6 in an attempt to rob the money van, downing 3/4 of us who was apart of the money transport team.

When you drove past on the bike not even 20 seconds later another car shows up and starts shooting at myself and officers outside the money van, the situation was definitely still on-going.

The guy who held me up at gun point was dressed in full white (shirt and pants) along with black gloves and the exact same shoes but slight green to them - the only difference you wasn't wearing a hat, which can easily be taken off. While it's unfortunate it just seems like a wrong place at the wrong time and you just matched the identity of the suspect perfectly and so happened to be riding on a bike driving past the van which has just been attacked and was still being attacked.

I'll post a link to the screenshot of the person who shot me https://gyazo.com/30e38231eea95e1b0a61034217735db3

Pictured of who I believed to be you on the bike https://gyazo.com/74bf2bfa864ec310fc238c3ad9cc7e86

It wasn't just the case of we guessed who it was but when we have multiple people dressed in all black shooting at police/g6 from all around life invader and you happened to drive into the area matching the exact description minus a hat and slightly different colour shoes, which you can only really tell close up, I'd hope you would understand why this happened. After you recieved medical treatment I went over to you and looked at the picture of the suspect and look at yourself and even called out "The shoes are a different colour, it's not the guy".

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Good afternoon!

@Cheddar, @Arthur& @MrTurdTasticI would like to ask what happened after this gentleman above was shot.
At some point you would've realised you've gunned down the wrong player, what was done to rectify this especially from the two who fired? 

Hello @Danoo!

Immediately following the shooting myself and @Arthurlingered on the same roof for a little, this was both because we still had cars in the area shooting at police as well as the fact we were both involved in the coordination and organisation of the situation. Once we stopped being shot at by people in the area, I made the call to begin collecting injured and collect them opposite Life Invader in the carpark. We steadily made our way over there, and began to aid with medical RP where we could. To my knowledge, @Arthuraided with the individual we had shot, whereas I helped an injured G6 officer. NHS arrived soon after and helped them both to their feet. 

Once stable, the lad who was shot was searched, as we still believed at this point that he was involved directly in the shootout. When no firearm was found, G6 came over and double checked his clothing and eventually revealed it was someone different yet very similar. The circumstances of why he was shot was explained to him, and he was released and allowed to move on with no issues.

Hello @Danoo,

Just to add on and correct a bit of what @Cheddarsaid , I personally wasn't involved directly in the medical treatment of the lad dressed in white as he already had an officer providing him with treatment, instead I went and assisted an injured officer who had no-one attending him at the time. Once the NHS had given the man dressed in white the go ahead and stood him up to his feet I asked if the NHS member could take over medical treatment on the officer I was attending, this way I would be able to have a chat with the man who was shot.

I explained to him the circumstances of what was happening and why he was shot given the factors involved in a large scale shooting like this where there is multiple people driving around out of colours on bikes and in blacked out vehicles. A response officer went over to try and find any casings in the area of the bike and once I searched the man all I found was a knife which he explained to me was for mechanic purposes, I asked him to either keep it in his mechanic truck or for the time being store it in his bike.

Once I finished the search I told him that if he felt as if he needed anymore medical treatment the NHS would still be on scene and to come straight back over alongside the fact that I would be there for the next few minutes to answer any of his questions. After all of this he was let go without any action taken and I didn't see him again for the rest of the night 

@DanooI had another PIC from inside PDM motors so am unaware. The situation carried on for a further while and I left pretty shortly afterwards. For clarity, I was the UC officer opposite the street you can see in the footage getting out of the blue jugular.

Good evening @Neovo, I hope all is well! 🙂

Before I get into this, I have looked over the report not alone but with multiple different staff members who have had their input on this report as well to help come to the final decision.

There seems to be much confusion throughout this report, most of which is caused by how identical both you and another player appeared causing what we believe to be a genuine mistake.
Player1.pngPlayer2.png

The player on the right had been driving around lifeinvader and the bank close by shooting multiple times at Police officers and Gruppe6 members who were on scene doing a cash transport. (I have also seen footage from G6 POV of this attack https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1Ewvzs4blXGbzV/d1337QqEOGux?invite=cr-MSx4T2ssMzQ0NDE3OTQs).
Very clearly, it took them a while to catch up with said gentleman, and he was still out on the loose around by lifeinvader. During this, you have innocently driven from Pillbox meanwhile there have been multiple radio callouts such as "black bike all in white actively shooting police" & "guy on the black bike has a gun wearing white on outside of life invader".

Within roleplay, at this point, the officers have more than enough reason to catch up and shoot said individual considering multiple officers have been downed and it's causing a huge threat. You have unfortunately ridden up to the wrong place at the wrong time, and decided to stay in the middle of an ongoing gunfight which caused you to become a target through miscommunication. 
From your point of view, this is absolutely random as you've got no idea who and why. From the Police POV, they've got more than enough reason to engage with this gentleman and it was clear miscommunication due to how identical you both were.

As a general note for all involved, we are seeking for high quality roleplay here on this server. Not just a few shots from a rooftop without any engagement.
Police could have done more here, i.e asking more questions before shooting, maybe even talk to the individual before opening fire.

Overall we have decided to decline this report as per the RDM rule due to all that has been stated above and please remember, every report is based on context of the situation that has been presented. 
Please don't let this put you off of creating more reports in the future!

Declined

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back