What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - unknown x2 individuals - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion Acrux

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Micky Jones

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: unknown x2 individuals

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/14/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1155

What best describes this incident ?: Fail RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Was driving around doing taxi jobs! car pulled in front the followed me. They told me to pull over stating the had a gun to my head (hindsight is wonderful didn't realise people were assassins) I got out and complied, did as they asked, as valued my life, they took me to a random spot to rob me. they told me to hand over everything it told them i had just banked everything, they said they had been following me at the start so asked where I had come from, they said city hall which I hadn't. I told them i had just banked my money and filled up at the gas station but they could have what i got and then with no words they just stabbed me, absolutely pointless.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/71570552/d13370yC2zd9?invite=cr-MSx6M3MsMjk3NDgzMTQs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hi there, to set the record straight. I was the guy holding the gun. We were going to let you live but then discussed it infront of you and we had to kill you as I was in my personal vehicle and was worried you would alert the authorities.

So watch the clip, there was no discussion what so ever about how your going to have to kill me or anything, no discussion about oh we're gunna have to do him in cause we've used our own car ext.  I was completely complying and you just killed me, if you was worried about you car and me alerting the authorities why was this not RP'D. there was no RP you just stabbed me. 

Yeah its crazy thats its not in your clip, probably because we were in whisper mode. Honesly we did RP in that whole situation and I do apologise if there was a misunderstanding.

Hi there @Mickey Jones, Thank you for this report. Apologies it has taken a while for a response. 

Unfortunately, as we are unable to see the session ID of the player who stabbed you, I will be unable to take action on this occasion. 

Please ensure that before you clip something, you capture the session ID of the players involved. Usually we can track it through logs, however in this case it was not possible for whatever reason. This can be bound to a key in settings -> FiveM -> something along the lines of 'Show Session ID', or alternatively by doing '/sessionheads'

That being said, @Steve BikoI encourage you, and your knife wielding friend, to give more creative and thought-out RP scenarios to others. Your excuse here does not wash, and as such you will receiving a formal warning for you and your friend's conduct in this video. Had you been the one who had killed him, it would be a ban. Please ensure this message is passed on to your friend, and use it as a learning experience to kick on from. Thank you for commenting regardless. Things shouldn't be as rushed as they were, though.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back