What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unkown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokjat

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Trainer
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Tokjat Stock

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unkown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/28/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1700

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: there is not much to this i spawned in to the sever and instantly the building i was standing on got shot at as i pulled my gun and then got shot down

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/mtPMq3SO194bW/d1337EMkmEoZ?invite=cr-MSxUQmMsMzEzNDQzNjgs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Tokjatit's clear you logged into an ongoing situation however upon you pulling a gun and aiming it at someone, would you not consider yourself getting involved in whatever

@Tokjatit's clear you logged into an ongoing situation however upon you pulling a gun and aiming it at someone, would you not consider yourself getting involved in whatever
I dont want to call it getting my self involved as if i wanted to get my self fully involved i would have shot the first persen i seen and as any sensible person would do if there building is getting shot at is to pull a weapon to defend hem or her self

Unfortunately when you wake up into a situation and then pull a gun you're doing so to defend yourself from whatever is going on. It's fairly clear your turf was under attack, at that point its up to you to decide if you want to run or fight. 

Report Declined

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back