What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unkown Ids (Hustlers) - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Johnson

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Fisher Hendry

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unkown Ids (Hustlers)

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/12/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2200

What best describes this incident ?: G1.2 RDM.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We were doing a cash transport as G6 and pulled up to bean machine when we were surrounded by multiple people. Someone then climbed in to our van and someone else went in to the boot. The next thing i know han shouts machete then someone rusches me and start stabbing me with absolutely no rp.

We spoke about it in discord but could not resolve it.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/8dPVNJhOXXI
Edited to say you can skip to 8 minutes int the video i just wanted to include everything i had before the incident.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be replying to this as i was involved with the situation. I do not have any footage. 

i was at Tequila and i had seen G6 pull up to bean machine so I decided to jump into the driver seat of the van to escape with the money. i was instantly bean bagged out of the van which then resulted to me pulling my machete out and going for the officer who bean bagged me and killing him. the other G6 officers got involved which then resulted in a Group vs G6 fight for the money. The first weapon used was by G6 as they bean bagged me out the van, with no words said id like to add. 

The G6 pulled guns and tasers out again in a attempt to help the G6 officer which i was fighting. This resulted in the hustlers coming over and pulling melee's and guns and fighting with all of you and your partners. 

I fail to see how this is RDM from myself or the hustlers or the individual who stabbed you.

@Liam im not sure whay you mean. That clip is unedited.  I literally uploaded the full 10 minutes medal clip to YouTube.

Disregard I misread what you said on the initial post 

I was one of the people involved our aim was to try and steal the G6 money vans, after Nex got into the van he was instantly beanbagged by G6 without any RP which resulted into Nex pulling out his machete.

Then yourself pulled out a glock and aimed it which I responded to, my aim to defend my friends. 

If some of the G6(not all) wasn't so win hungry to instant pull out beanbag launchers and guns, this wouldn' have escalated so quickly.

Another issue I have is in our discord call Fisher Hendry claimed he had nothing to do with the situation and he was just attacked for no reason which you can see clearly in his own video he pulls out a glock and aims it.

This will be my only reply as this will just become a back and forth.  The point when I pull my glock out im reacting to someone not in your colours hitting a colleague with a machete.  You can see from the video you are already running at me with a weapon out before my glock is pulled.

I will now leave this for staff.

You can't determine my possible actions because I was running at you with a weapon, you don't know If I was going to try to rob, kidnap and just threatened so you would back off, my actions to try and disarm you was taken on the factors one of the G6 had beanbagged one of my group out of the van and was currently  fighting with and you pulled out a firearm and aimed at the group I was with. There was nothing random in what I did, I went down that line because of what G6 presented me and others with.

You have changed the story from discord from you having nothing to do with the situation and you was just attacked by random, to your own admission to pulling out a gun on someone I was with.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello all,

So, I've reviewed the footage and each individual reply, this specific report also sparked a discussion amongst Staff which I will go into as much as I can.

So, everyone knows the Gruppe6 Money transport is always going to get hit regardless...this is basically why it is done for all of those involved to have a bit of fun and maybe get away with some quick cash and or maybe fail and get arrested when met with a huge police response to various panics.

In the footage, they arrive on-scene and Han Zimo gets out of the G6 truck and gets on the roof to which point someone else inside the vehicle unlocks it to get out and @Nex Fuzegets into the vehicle and begins trying to drive away before he's met with a non-lethal bean bag which forced him out of the vehicle. At this point in the clip, Han Zimo gets ran over by a (Not a Hustler) and he stands up, as he stands up a Nex Fuze starts hitting him with a machete, during this Michael Mason is already running over to Fisher Hendry in attempt to stab him then it really goes down from here...Hustlers pulling melee weapons and firearms on Gruppe6 and of course, overpowered them and downed them.

In the video, it is hard to see what happened and sparked the initial 'fight' between Han and Nex due to not seeing Han or Nexs POV. However, look at the current POV it looks considerably like there hasn't been any high quality RP given from both sides of coin. With that being said, warnings will be handed out for RDM.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back