What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unsure and 311 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

13YearsASlave

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kane Knight

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unsure and 311

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/20/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2055

What best describes this incident ?: Combat Logging

Please (in detail) describe the incident: After about to do some laps of little Seoul looking to tax i hear on radio that a gang called Saxons are going to take over our turf after turing up i asked them what the Coo was when getting them to come to the middle of the turf when he had an attuide problem and i wasnt liking him at all and thats when he punched me , accident or not i stabbed them both (they was going to get hands anyway as i had people coming) and decided to start taking them to grove as they wanted them before putting them in the freecrawler he informed me that they both was strapped and that if he was a threat he would of shot me) when nearly getting to grove you can see the person i was talking to logged (Elliot saxon i think) i got 1 of my boys to check that road over and over and he never came back then when getting at grove safehouse 311 logged too waited around and didnt come back
this was a pain as we was about to go with grove to get the straps off them this also ruined the RP which i find this has been a common thing recently happening and is becoming rather frustrating

video will be uploaded soon

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vjbbn6XJP6E

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hi @13YearsASlave, thank you for taking the time to make this player report!

I have had a look into this for you matching the logs up with the footage you have provided me and it is extremely clear that there are two occasions of combat logging here.
Due to the above, I will be acting on this report with the following today:

Action: Permanent Ban Following FBS

Character Name: Elliot Saxon

Rule(s): C2.3

Action: Permanent Ban Following FBS

Character Name: Brad Saxon

Rule(s): C2.3

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back