What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - unsure - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

misfit6660

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: jess fade

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: unsure

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/07/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 12

What best describes this incident ?: (C2.3) Combat logging

Please (in detail) describe the incident: he knew we was gonna make him walk back from north so he logged then came back in 20mins later he see me i tried to carry on with the rp and he went afk . when he come back hes id was 206 and was so toxic

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/Ub3YTV2eRu2k-/d1337sR1XQN0?invite=cr-MSx5a3ksMTQ5MDAzODkyLA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Satisfied that this is combat logging - you've threatened him with a weapon out and gave him instructions under combat orientated RP. 

He's had ample time to respond here. 

Before I action this, quick question. 

I've checked the logs;

@misfit6660

- You were downed by this player at 11:56, he killed you with a bat. 
-  You were revived by a medic shortly after
- You then downed this player at 11:59 using a knife

There's a 3 minute gap between these incidents and that's including medical response time and some medical RP - now bearing in mind the rule below, why was this? I'd like a clip for this portion of the situation please. 

(G4.5) When you have been revived:

• Due to your injuries, you must not enter any combat situation until at least 15 minutes have passed, unless an aggressor forces you into combat, in which case you must still roleplay your injuries.
  • Due to your injuries, you must not re-enter the combat situation that caused you to be downed, unless an aggressor forces you into combat. Deliberately placing yourself in a position that would re-enter you into that combat situation is not allowed.

he stayed in the area when i was getting help from a medic  and come back at me after so i defended my self and then took him to the hospital 

I'd like a clip for this portion of the situation please. 
Is this something you can provide @misfit6660? this will be for your own benefit because you also have broke a rule here. Failing to provide this will lead to you going back to a permanent ban as your last perm was only last month. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

I'm sorry Charles but I have had a look and I only have footage of when he first got me and I hit the floor then when he was being toxic and clogged  but I'm being honest he came at me with a  baseball bat after i was helped by the medic  which is why he ended up in that state i was trying  to get back on my push bike to get away but couldn't  . he was shouting at me and the medic when the medic was trying to help me  since my last ban I've made sure to improve my roleplay and follow the rules ask the NHS who have revived me also I'm pretty sure it was cedric who was the one reviving me at the time maybe he can vouch that the guy stuck around and came back at me but it would be frustrating if I was to get banned again due to another person's actions and for a rule I didn't break what I have said here is the honest truth  I understand how it looks but I've made a promise not only to my self but the staff here , to follow the rules which is what I have done 
I ask please take my word and allow me to continue in the city

Right, as we cannot tell who the instigator was in that 3 minute window we cannot action a ban on yourself, however Kareem Hudson will be getting a permanent ban for combat logging. He seemed to be well aware when in the hospital bed of what he was about to do and exited the game at 12:36. He did join then disconnect a couple of times after that however we can assume by then any further RP would have ended. 

Thanks

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back