What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unsure - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieffer

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kieffer Moore

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unsure

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/05/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: --

What best describes this incident ?: Disgusting Derogatory comment

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Was at mara turf looking for paddy of mara, grove turned up and told me to leave waving guns in my face so I done just that, a couple minutes later I swung back round and ran 4 or 5 over then falling out my car leading to me having to run, later Lee found me known it was just him and more were bound to come I made a dart for it. Someone in grove then shot me fair enough you play silly games win silly prizes. Then to my shock to be honest I heard "Fucking special head you retarted cunt, fucking kys, Fa***" the first comments are bad but the end is completely unacceptable now a days and simply has no place in this world let alone community. I will not link the video as Id rather it be kept private for the perpetrators sake. Please notify me to open a ticket and link evidence cheers

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1075251706897641472/1083498137513115648/Screenshot_89.png
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not me what so ever, but cheers for the attempt of a discord call or anything of the sort to identify this, at the time of this being said I am in the boot of a rumpo, so in any attempt for me to speak in game I would be mumbled, I have spoke to you twice in game and once in a discord call and you can clearly tell I am Scottish you can also clearly tell from the footage you will have the person saying this is not Scottish what so ever, I do not appreciate the slander attempt, and would like an apology from yourself when proven wrong through this attempt of a petty report. 

As I said Maybe, sounded like yourself and I didn't want to definitely confirm it was you due to how strong it was of an allegation I did ask in OOC and I was met with a hasty response so assumed it was you for that I apologies, However you can help as I'm sure you know exactly who it was so im sure you could let us know. Again sorry but that was the reason a didn't pinpoint it to you. I would like to add this is not a petty report unless you think homophobic abuse is petty but each to their own a guess. 

Last edited by a moderator:
You did not ask what so ever in OOC who it was, you instantly went to OOC and said and I quote "that was daft Price", I do agree that homophobic abuse is a horrible thing but at the end of the day you are playing an 18+ server where the NPCs within the game also say words like this, hence why I am making the accusation that it is a "Petty report".

No reason for me to respond to entertain you, I will leave it up to staff.

Personally I think what you have said is wild I don't expect a response but to assume homophobic abuse is petty cause its an 18+ is mental, I don't know if I've reported anyone petty reports isn't really my thing , but to consider this petty just wow. its of track however as I asked could you identify who it was would make the whole process alot easier 😀

hello kieffer,

i see you are reporting the wrong person, it was infact me who was shouting things at you due to the fact you came out of nowhere, mass RVDM 6 grove members and a police officer, no words said, then called bmav laughing saying strike. i then found you and told you to put your hands up and dont move with a gun pointing at you  and you decided to run away and troll from a gang you know have firearms.

i understand its not a great use of words but i meant no harm ooc when i said this in rp, and would never use that word out of character, it was more to insult you in character. it was a very heated moment as we are actively at war and you decide to plow down my gang and a cop with 0 RP, then when i point a gun at you telling you to stand still with your hands up and you run away it makes the situation 20x worse.

i would like to apologise if you are offended and reiterate i would not use this word in a derogatory way to offend you/anyone else ooc.

if you would like to come to liason to discuss this situation with me im more than happy too.

Last edited:
Yes I am happy to show footage but would rather be in a ticket, happy to go to liaison whenever preferable with a staff present 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back