What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unsure - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieffer

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kieffer Moore

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unsure

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/07/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 200

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considere

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Was down at Ottos speaking to Omizz, when the 2 individuals arrived I had seen them on tweedle robbing people so was wary of what a was saying as I wasn't up for getting robbed. I wasn't surprised however when a was told to put my hands up having nothing valuable on me I was compliant as ever just to make sure it went no further than just a robbery even playing along with there rather silly games of dropping and counting. Mid way through counting I asked what comes after 3 to then be met with "this does" then being shot. To me this is blatant RDM as the RP is just piss poor no attempt to hold any really quality worthwhile rp making me really question the motives of the 2 characters. I didn't try solve this in liaison as if feel nothing could've been said to justify this and I wasn't for wanting to hear petty excuses

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1nATA7dxjf_dB0/d1337rNX0fOQ?invite=cr-MSx5Y3QsMzcxMzEwMjUs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I was the player on the back of the bike. ill be real we have already let you go once or twice before this. Dont cut it down to the one situation where you finally lost. We have let you go at least twice plus you were literally talking shit to me on tweedle about Marios spelling and then making comments towards me when I replied. There is more to it than this situation and you inserted yourself into trying to stir up a situation with us and Omizz when we were joking about. We barely even know your character. Im sure we let you go one time at pillbox and another time when you were driving about. I sat and talking to you. We werent intending to go out and rob you. The roleplay happened and you ended up getting robbed. Myself i did more than enough to keep it interesting and mix it from "hands up and die" like everyone else at 4am. This is a part of a night of a few situations.

This whole report to me screams "Ive lost so im going to report". The easiest way to fix this would have been a liason or talk with mario and I but instead you rush to here to try get us banned. Not got much else to say but in roleplay there is times you win and times you lose. If you cant accept the loses are you really roleplaying or are you playing to win? 

The fact you are questioning the motive of my character is crazy tbh. Im literally one of the people who have done alot on this server to try push people and gangs ive been in to be better. i literally play Jaffa as a criminal and a gang member and have a long list of crime along with a reputation that i dont take shit. I dont get why im reported but I guess thats what happen when you lose.

From now on i will not be replying and will leave it up to staff.

So after critiquing your spelling on tweedle which btw to my knowledge I was unware you were the person I spoke to on tweedle we then yes did meet down from pillbox and you spoke about my hair clearly trying to get a bite as its clear all you wanted was one hint of wrong doing that provided you an excuse to shoot me you didn't get this from the interactions and they turned out fairly civil. To me you'd rather go looking for an excuse to shoot myself than build an interesting story that has proper reasoning for me to be downed. I think this was even clearer in your reaction of "OMG" doesn't really sound like someone who knew this was gonna happen. Lastly to claim this is a "Losing thing" is just ridiculous first of all I hardly lost I was taken straight to pillbox and was up minutes later second of all if I made reports for every time a lost ad be the only one making use of the report section.    

Last edited by a moderator:
So because you were unaware of who I was does not make that RDM. Ill be real I feel you have half read my reply and glanced over it then replied. We never once wanted a bite. Watch back the interaction. We were joking and talking with you and you didnt seem to want to roleplay back that much so we moved on it had nothing to do with "baiting so we could shoot you" which is what you are accusing us of.

Ive spent all my time on the server building my character from Aztecas leader to 229 gang member to having beef with Aztecas after i left and having a story line with them that lasted 6 months. i have spent my whole time building the character and i dont appreciate you slandering the way i roleplay because you have lost one situation where you were in the wrong. 

If you had read my reply properly I am the guy on the back of the bike so I am the one saying "OMG". You died in a situation after two other situations with us and are questioning our motives? I dont understand your point here at all. Clearly you can see we were here to rob you. We came to talk to Omizz and you inserted yourself into a situation and stirred the pot. Instead of us shooting Omizz we decided to rob you for the 2x disrespect now with this and tweedle. You messed about with simple stuff like counting so Mario shot you. This wasnt a joke situation so why dont you roleplay serious and not make a joke about "whats after three" when you have a gun pointed at your head. 

So because i didnt know this was going to happen means its RDM. Not at all. We are two characters who have both build up to be unpredictable and not take shit from anyone. The fact you dont know this just means you should be more careful when roleplaying with people

I feel like you’re contradicting yourself ‘clearly you can see we were here to rob you’ then your next sentence is ‘instead of us shooting omizz we decided to rob you’ so we’re you here to rob me or shoot omizz as I don’t know if you know yourself. 

Your right I don’t know your character but as you said in the previous interaction you were trying to have a ‘joke’ then with omizz you were trying to have a ‘joke’ so I could only assume that having a joke back and trying to allow for both parties to enjoy the rp that I’d make a slight joke about counting, but no this is when you decide it’s serious time?

lastly you talk a lot about your character not taking shit that’s fair enough but does being told your patters guff and being told you’ve spelt ammo wrong warrant a bullet in the head especially after a completely compliment robbery what was the need to go further?

Right ive made a spelling error and nit picked it. *Clearly we werent hear to rob you* was what I meant to put as the next sentence as my saying we talked to Omizz. Strange behaviour trying to twist it all over a spelling mistake. 

So you assumed with the wrong people and made a joke with a ak pointed at you sounds like NVL to me tbh. You can clearly see the whole conversation change and move to an aggressive stance. Roleplay is about twists and turns and you tried a joke and we didnt think it was funny thats roleplay not knowing whats going to happen next. Literally why everyone here plays because you wake up and not have a clue what will happen

Once again i did not shoot you but you reported me anyways. The need to go further was the fact you made a joke out of the situation when we were being serious and paid the consequences.

This is clearly going nowhere and he is set on us apparently breaking rules im guessing thats why there was no liason so I will not be replying any further now 

Wasnt twisting anything I’ve read it how it’s been put down, extra thoroughly aswell after you accused me of ‘glancing’ over a previous reply. 

it’s the exact attitude that I excepted that I’m getting in which made me decide against liaison the point a this isn’t for me to get people banned I honestly hate doing reports hence myself doing so few, I’d rather people would admit there wrong doings and learn than get all defensive and trying to pin it back on myself maybe I hold myself to a greater standard but to me there’s nothing quality about this RP or the intentions that go with it. You can say all you want about your intentions aswell but at the end of the day taking myself out it what did you hope to achieve by telling a gang member his gang is a victim gang there’s no way that ends in a civil manner, clearly use we’re just both looking for trouble hence use both being reported. 

So Me and Mario joking about with Omizz is baiting for something less civil. This whole report is a grasp at straws at best. I dont believe ive done anything wrong here. Staff will decide that

Good afternoon,
I am the person driving the bike and that shot you. I believe Jaffa has already covered a lot of my points. But I did want to bring up the quality of roleplay from your side. Clearly shown in the video, you never once gave any sense of fear, while having 2 high-caliber guns pointed directly at you. This for me shows you have already set the standard of the hostage roleplay, by talking and acting as if we are your mates, while we have guns pointed to your head and are actively robbing you.

This was also not our first encounter and you have had many warnings from us. Unfortunately, I dont have any evidence of this.

Thanks

But we’re you joking about with omizz because again your contradicting yourself above you said instead of shooting omizz you robbed me, what’s civil about shooting someone or having the intention to shoot someone?

To me it just seems like a load of lies that you’ve now lost track of, the omizz situation isn’t at really relevant but backs my point to your intentions of the whole night. 

As for NVL I’m really struggling to see it characters reaction in certain situations is really character depending kieffer has been here all to many times, and NO I’m not saying this means I don’t need to fear two weapons but my composure in the situation is greater and at the end of the day I was doing as you asked dropping my items Kieffer is dumb maybe was just a slow day for him. 

Anyway this will be my last response and I look forward to a staff response that hopefully has a satisfactory outcome for both parties 🫡

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not sure you understand, me and omizz have a long history of RP together to the point where I refer to him as my "lil bro", there was never an intention to rob or shoot Omizz.

I very much see Jaffa's point here now how you are grasping at straws at best here, and think we should leave the replies to a minimum for staff to read.
Thanks.

We came to talk to Omizz and you inserted yourself into a situation and stirred the pot. Instead of us shooting Omizz we decided to rob you for the 2x disrespect now with this and tweedle.
I know I said I wasn’t going to reply but I’m not clutching at straws it’s here in writing you intended to shoot omizz, now your telling me you had 0 intention of shooting him which is it?

Im saying based on your comment that "i wouldnt be taking that disrespect". We then had a choice carry on "disrespecting" Omizz which we were joking about with and Mario phoned up to go speak to him or pressure the guy who was stirring the pot. 

We didnt turn up to the speak to Omizz to shoot him. Mario spoke to him on the phone and Mario hasnt been around for a while so he was catching up with him.

Unfortunately that is all the footage I have due to medal being 2 minutes long and nothing happening 2 minutes prior

Unfortunately without more footage, to show the entirety of the context. We simply cannot investigate into whether a rule break has happened here or not.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back