What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unsure Kumar? - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichieRichUK

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kip Wilson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unsure Kumar?

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/09/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1435

What best describes this incident ?: MASS RDM, NO RP.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was on duty patrolling at RU-1 whilst on duty I had a call from a CID officer saying their was a wanted man at the pharmacy. We were standing around chatting. I was panicing to try get as many units as possible as I thought he may of been armed. The guy then decided to shoot all police officers with pretty much 0 RP, he could have provided RP and I believe this is mass RDM. He clearly wanted a win mindset and I did not enjoy the experience. If he pulled a gun on one officer they would have put their hands up and roleplayed the situation out with free passage etc. I was not downed I managed to get away. The win mentality in this was terrible. If this was a police officer doing this to a criminal they would cry and you would not hear the end of it. I hope some officers have more evidence. I have taken it to the forums because of it was blatant mass rdm with 0 RP.
I didn't to solve this in discord but I feel due to the fact he shot so many officers with so little roleplay I don't feel I want to talk in discord about it because he will feel he is in the right. I'm not saying its not mass rdm. It might not be a rule break but if its not a rule break then in the future on my criminal I will be doing exactly the same thing. He attempted to RDM me but my fellow officers were rdm'd I was shot with 0 RP!

I am sorry there weas no voice from me, I am solving it now on my medal settings.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/18yM8IO8wm1pIX/d1337xcQxyKl?invite=cr-MSx0a1gsNTQwOTM2NzQs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll leave this to staff

Edit - Liam was in the 'liaison' call for reference.

I am going to keep it as short as i can because its absurd to me. 

For context. I arrive at pharmacy because i was dropping off 'Borris'. I turn around and realise that an officer is pulling in, blue lights, and obviously wanting to pull me over. I park up and walk over to him to talk. Long story short, apparently i am a WANTED and DANGEROUS man with an apparent FIREARM. This shocked me as to my knowledge i haven't got a warrant and earlier in the day i was pulled over by the officer i was talking to (one with grey hair) and i didn't have a warrant then because they knew who i was. Surely they would've arrested me then right? 

Moving on. As you can see from Kip's perspective, and seeing him call for BACKUP, calls where made over the radio by the officer with grey hair that i should be watched due to me possibly pulling a FIREARM out of my car. Shortly after and i quote "Stand by stand by" - prompting for what they surely expected right? (can i just say you can see the officers walking around freely, not in cover, not prepared). To then saying again "stand by he's got a gun". Well... WHAT A SURPRISE??? 

Finally, you can see Kip run off into the clothing shop and i can see with 15 SECONDS he is already typing in OOC DURING AN ACTIVE SHOOTOUT. Now... to me that is once again absurd because in my humble opinion it shows that Kip is not here for the apparent serious role play that he preaches in the liaison call.

With that being said, with all that i have highlighted above the officers clearly knew the situation they were getting into and was ill prepared. Due to this and there being little to no role play which i don't believe to be the case, is why i believe i am being reported. This isn't the first time myself or many others than can attest to dealing with Kip and he's known antics to bait and NVL amongst others things. But to me Kip clearly hates losing situations and it makes it shit for everyone else who's involved. If i wanted to just shoot, like the situation earlier the officer with grey hair knows, i got out my car both times to speak and 'submit' to the police as i was surrounded both times. This situation the officers freely let a wanted man walk off behind his car and stand out in the open as cannon fodder. 

DISCORD:

This 'liaison' call was abrupt. Kip joins to then quickly deafen after a minute or 2 because he doesn't want to talk to me which i found weird. He then later undeafens, we discuss very briefly what happened, he leaves.

Upon un-deafening because Kip wanted to "listen to a clip" the entire conversation wasn't exactly pleasant as everyone was disagreeing with one another. Kip ultimately leaves before anyone else and before i'm even done talking to the other guys that were a part of the situation, i find out that i have already been reported. Kip was writing the report up as we spoke and in my honest opinion he wasn't there to liaise or discuss about what happened. 

To end, i just want to thank Liam for being in the call and apologise for my slight increase in emotion both in the liaison call and in my reply here today. Police RP is becoming one of the biggest turn offs for myself logging onto to the server as i am faced with horrendous scenarios more often than wanted. To add, i have a Police character myself so i see both sides but as my main character is a criminal, so of course i am to see one side more. I have been a part of this community now for many years and i just want to have a laugh, enjoy my time here and create memories with everyone i come into contact with but when i am faced with again in my opinion, toxic people that rule play and power game, its very suppressing on my enjoyment for the server. 

I will now leave this to staff, thanks.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

PC Jeremy Dent bodycam

PC RIO STOKES - POV 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Can we both remain calm and collected, I don't want to have to restrict you both from the forums so you can't post on any threads for a period of time. I'm hiding the last two replies to this thread, only visible for staff.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello all,

Lets get this sorted shall we..

Right, Kips evidence is some what irrelevant due to the fact he ran away as it kicked off.

However, as we always say and it is factual. Is that 'Context' is absolutely everything.

Police are trying to arrest a highly wanted individual, they've boxed the entire car park off. They're calling in more units to help make the arrest. You've cornered @C_Comaand gave him no choice but to engage in Hostile RP. Would it have been nice, if CC engaged in more RP before shooting? Yeah, it certainly would have but I feel like that is coming across as 'Initiation' and 'Scripted RP', which is something that we do not want here nor has been a thing since ArmA days.

In my personal opinion, in this specific circumstance and scenario. The context fits as to why he would shoot first, to stop Police arresting him whereas he would definitely lose more than just time on the server due to the firearm that he currently has.

Had you pulled him over, and he opened fire. ~ This would've been RDM

In this scenario, with all the police presence and due to the fact that they're calling in for back up and closing off the car park. Letting a 'highly' wanted individual run off to his car, and hide behind it isn't exactly tactical. You would have no idea as to what he is doing behind that vehicle but that is an RP issue.

There was nothing random about the shooting, therefor it is not RDM.

~ No Action Taken

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back