What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unsure of Name ID: 40 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Smith

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jack Smith

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unsure of Name ID: 40

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/20/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 915

What best describes this incident ?: RDM/KOS/BAD MIC

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Before this situation happened the guy was speaking with an indian accent and I helped him by taking him to the pawn shop on the back of my bike (No video of this), I then bump into him again on forum drive which as you can by the video it's hard to understand his microphone so I decide to leave the area so I don't have to be in that situation, once I thought he may of driven off or away I went back to doing what I was doing before which was selling some weed and this is were he openly shoots me from across the road with no interaction with myself.

I did attempt to speak to the individual after the incident but got no response.

Below is a clip of his voice before the shooting sorry my mic isn't the loudest i've recently switched to medal and still not got the right settings for my mic feedback but can clearly hear ID: 40
https://medal.tv/clips/62152939/d1337uTT2Bz8

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/clips/62152696/d1337mXUMnE5

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @Jack Smith

Yes, this to me is unacceptable. I am assuming that he is trying to make some sort of demand to you but it is impossible to understand. I will go ahead and action this with a warning as the player may have been unaware of his microphone being broken. This will give him a chance to fix it, and for you to claim anything back that you lost via a compensation request. 

Report accepted - 
Action taken:

26298 - G1.2 RDM - Warning. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back