What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unsure - The Lost member - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julian Poole

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Julian Poole

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unsure - The Lost member

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/30/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2145

What best describes this incident ?: G1.2, G7.4

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I had just left the station to catch up with my PSU team to go on general patrol, when an NHS member activated their panic button at the lost compound as there had been an officer down on his own.
I attended, and outside was a person dressed all in black with a black helmet talking to a lady at the gates who confirmed there was a downed officer inside being treated.
The person in all black then left the area.
Following some small talk I turned around and seen a blacked out rider on a sports type motorcycle turn up, around 1 minute and 5 seconds after the initial person blacked out left.
I then look forward, and get shot from behind multiple times with an automatic weapon.
I had zero interaction from any hostile person.
I was not given any opportunity to roleplay at all.

So from my POV, the scenario was - turn up to assist the NHS/officer who's injured, shot multiple times from behind, some medical RP from police, pillbox.

I then went to liaison for a short while.
Multiple persons from the Lost turned up at liaison.
The summary of the liaison from the Lost:
- They had contacted Kate multiple time by telephone that police will be killed if they go near the Lost Compound, regardless of timing and if there is no immediate RP as it's an ongoing scenario
- The RP scenario is an ongoing one and they do not have to engage in RP with each officer they encounter, it’s an ongoing situation
- It's a police communication issue as officers should be aware that they shouldn't approach the Lost Compound or they will be shot

My Summary:
- Unsure of when and from this ongoing RP is meant to be. My understanding is that interactions, especially this incident, would need to provide it’s own RP and not default to an “overall” scenario that is ongoing.
- My understanding of Rule G2.1 RDM is as it states in black and white "Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM". I feel that I indeed did not have any form of roleplay, let alone quality.

(G7.4) Using the in game phone to warn police You are unable to use the ingame phone to warn the police for example "“Any cops seen within ‘x’km will be shot on site”

During the discord call it was mentioned regarding sending a message to police that officers will be killed if going near the Lost Compound and was discussed that it was a police failing that this hadn't been communicated to the officers on duty.

During liaison, I felt that the conversation was going around in circles and that nothing would be resolved through discussion as my points were being deemed irrelevant. There is a clear difference in opinions around the situation which couldn't be resolved.
I politely left the voice chat, thanking the Lost for taking the time to attend the call and adding their points and wishing them a good evening.
I believe C_Date was listening in from the RPUK team.

I feel it's important to get staff opinion on this due to the current motivation issues within the police at the moment as it's good to have a precedent set in these circumstances, especially if there are ongoing RP exceptions.

In regards to the player I'm reporting, I am unsure who they are. Multiple Lost members joined the Discord call and I do not know which was the person.

I invite the other persons involved to provide their commentary for a balanced view on this.

Thanks for your time in reviewing this report.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ajz5dtulzc

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello Julian, I was the one that shot you from the black Jester. 

Its unfortunate that you've decided to report as we were actively discussing this in the liaison but you decided to leave half way through. Leading up to your arrival, we were raided by the police where we had NPAS 99, NPAS 71, an MRAP and many more at our compound while police breached into our clubhouse. The officer you had responded to was shot during this but clearly you were out of the loop on the situation.

I am unsure why, but the officer clearly does not communicate to you what has happened, nor do any other police officers therefore you are stood there thinking he knocked himself of his bike, which was certainly not the case and an unfortunate case of miscommunication on the polices side.  A few minutes prior to your arrival (aswell at the breach of the compound and the shooting of an officer), a few of our members were being chased by numerous officers, https://clips.twitch.tv/KathishFastBeaverRaccAttack-KPdLCbRc44N85t5a - This took place at 9:36 but continued to take place for sometime. You arrived at 9:42.

To address your other rule break allegation of (G7.4), we have spoken to Kate Anderson both on and off the phone, this includes when she came into our compound during the first and second raid (in person). This also includes in front of the PD (in person) and during a few of our 100,000 month sentences where multiple interviews took place (in person). Kate was specifically told that we will hunt the police 1 by 1 and that any cop coming into our compound will be shot, unfortunately this was not communicated to you, which is an error on the polices part. 

You have approached the lost compound to an officer down, not asked for any context to the situation you are responding to and been shot as you took no form of precaution. The entire situation of the Lost V Police has been on-going since the 12/09/2023 with hostile interactions every day between the two sides. (edited)

In a previous report, which you were in the reporting party a Staff Lead said this: "Looking at other polices perspectives during this time, it's clear to see that it was known that the police were in a fight with the lost at the time. You may not have been made aware yet, but that's why we have reports and liaisons etc. So, I am sorry that you had a rough experience in this case but the only way to have stopped this being the case is to have to go around and "initiate" (Jesus that word gives me the creeps...) On every cop all of the time, which I'm sure you would agree is pretty boring rp." That report was then denied. 

To TLDR this, police had broke into our compound which lead to the officer inside being shot, other officers were actively in a situation with us at the time and you have not been told of any of this by your colleagues, therefore due to a lack of communication you have been shot suddenly and you are confused as to why. This could have easily been solved in liasion but you decided to leave half way through.

In a previous report, which you were in the reporting party a Staff Lead said this: 
Thanks for taking time to respond Hektor

In regards to the above, I am not sure what that is referring to as I've not reported you before or been subject to a report that I'm aware of (only made 2 reports to my knowledge completely unrelated). 

Also, apologise for what can be perceived as ignorance, I don't think we have ever encountered each other before, so I am not familiar with your style or anything. 

From further consideration, I want to point out the following:

(G1.7) Community leaders - Players who are business owners, organisation leaders or high ranking police officers/NHS personnel. These players should be a leading source of quality story lines and consistently strong roleplayers. Thus will be held to a higher standard under our rules and guidelines. If you wish to become a community leader, you should consistently create roleplay scenarios of a high standard for yourself and others.

From looking at your discord tags I believe you fall under this rule as do I. If not, then I apologise and this sentence can be disregarded.

Police as well as other "regulated" organisations such as the Lost and a few others play a huge part in the meta of the server and actions taken by those representing these organisations can be felt across the community and can set precedents, and I believe that is why the above rule is in place. Persons under this category hold responsibility of influence which can be significant in the community behaviour.

I feel that we are held to much higher standards than the mass community and should be leading by example.

There was absolutely no attempt to even engage in a short conversation or any form of RP, no matter how poor it may have been, when there were multiple good opportunities to do so.

Please don't take this report as a personal attack, I want to fully understand the community leaders (staff) point of view as it will provide a good source of education for the both the Lost and police as a whole and set precedents. 

Thanks again for your time. 

From looking at your discord tags I believe you fall under this rule as do I. If not, then I apologise and this sentence can be disregarded.
I am not a community leader. 

I agree that Lost and Police should set a high standard of roleplay. Since the start of this LMC V Police situation, I have had multiple officers DM me and commend me for my roleplay and we have also had a thread posted on the polices behalf shown here. 

Anyhow, don't want to clog up the thread, I've said what I feel needs to be, as well all know "context is key"

Have a good one, If staff need me to reply I can do so. 

Id like to share some insight on the situation as the original who was shot. 

I must admit I probably shouldn’t have tabbed out inside the Lost MC Compound but there was no active gunfight or any ongoing situations in the area when I was originally shot. There was a pursuit happening elsewhere which if it’s the same as the panic is in Sandy Shores. I don’t think you can relate that back. 

I must admit it does seem a bit of a case of shoot first ask questions later hence I can see where Julian is coming from. And yes the medic knew afterwards I was shot. Again we didn’t think it was an active/ongoing situation hence when you came around and shot us a second time it got quite confusing. 

I understand you have an ongoing situation over the past couple of weeks but I think in this scenario we would have liked to have seen a little more engagement. 

Have a look at the footage below. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello all! 

I have a few questions for you both just to help me get some context and best deal with this.

n a previous report, which you were in the reporting party a Staff Lead said this: "Looking at other polices perspectives during this time, it's clear to see that it was known that the police were in a fight with the lost at the time. You may not have been made aware yet, but that's why we have reports and liaisons etc. So, I am sorry that you had a rough experience in this case but the only way to have stopped this being the case is to have to go around and "initiate" (Jesus that word gives me the creeps...) On every cop all of the time, which I'm sure you would agree is pretty boring rp." That report was then denied.
@Hektor ArmstrongCan you link the report you are referring to?

Do you also have any clips that show your pov?
Are you able to talk me through your actions leading up to the shooting? 

@Julian Poole
are you able to tell me what your understanding of the situation with the lost was on the day? 
do you have any clips of when you got the dispatch? 

I would like to thank you for your time and patience during this prosses.

Hi mate, the report is 

I cannot record on GTA as it causes issues for me. 

Unfortunately I can't exactly remember the exact events as its been a few days now but I can give you a rough guideline of what I can remember. 

We were all out attempting to kidnap some officers with the on-going RP, from what I can re-call an officer had panicked which led me and many other LMC members to be chased by the Blackhawk, NPAS and MRAP + Many more. I was eventually chased into the compound and held down inside to defend it, the police had then breached the compound and were unable to find me. I was preparing to push out to put up a fight and when I looked out to prepare to do so I noticed that the singular cop was outside in the courtyard. Therefore he was shot.

Lining up the exact moments following that are tricky as so much happened afterwards. To my best recollection, after the shooting took place and we fled the compound, members were chased once again by the MRAP etc. which we thought was in relation to the shooting at the compound, I then heard a radio call that officers were back at the compound again therefore I came round the corner and opened fire. 

Of course, if police are at the compound the least I would expect from the officers is to communicate that they had been shot by one of us. Although tricky to see me in the Jester, I was wearing the same thing and also left the compound in the same vehicle. 

Hello all! 

I have a few questions for you both just to help me get some context and best deal with this.

@Julian Poole
are you able to tell me what your understanding of the situation with the lost was on the day? 

Afternoon Kayeth

I am away until tomorrow evening so don’t have access to my computer. 

Can you please bare with me and I’ll respond to the above hopefully tomorrow evening or Friday if that’s ok?

Hello all! 

@Julian Poole

Good evening Kayeth.

Thanks for taking time to read through this.

My understanding of the situation that evening is that there was an ongoing situation at Sandy PD whereby persons were trying to break in/out of the PD cells (unknown if it was the lost at the time). Majority of on duty officers were up there dealing with that situation. I believe I remember hearing Hank Summers asking for further units to attend probably about 10-15 minutes prior to my video starting.

I was kitting up into PSU gear to assist the other PSU officers up in Sandy with controlling the situation when a medic (unknown who, but his voice can be heard in my clip supplied below) had pressed his panic explaining that he had an officer down inside the Lost Compound and there were 2 unknown persons standing outside the compound. 

I called up to assist the NHS.

To my knowledge, there was no ongoing situations at the Lost Compound which was evident, and as I attended there were only the NHS, a downed officer and 2 other unknown persons outside the gate, which I wouldn't have suspected to be The Lost as they weren't in any gang clothing.

In regards to "on the day" situation, I believe that interviews were being scheduled to be conducted at the Prison at some point during the day/evening.

I have searched my medal and found an overlap clip which I provide below. I've trimmed this clip as it clearly overlaps onto the video already provided to save duplicating and having to upload to YouTube due to the length. 

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1wrZjz1-xkFkH4/d1337AfgXLwh?invite=cr-MSxRbmksMTY0MjU4NzIzLA

The only reason I knew it was a Lost member to include within this report is the fact that when I requested the person who shot me to come to liaison, it was The Lost that turned up. Other than that I would have had no idea. 

I do have a medal clip of when I had logged in an hour and 30 mins earlier as I was logging in to test my graphics settings due to performance issues. I tend to randomly clip my game every so often (5 mins capture time). When watching this back, I am seen looking at the dispatch menu which confirms the Lost were allegedly involved in a situation in Sandy at approx 20:13, an hour and 30 mins prior to my interaction. 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1058151645898342482/1159558082960052296/image.png?ex=6531759e&is=651f009e&hm=ba86d2fbcbb36bcf100ea1c57353b4231217e311d6e334817736897fcb95b110&

I do not wish to upload this clip as it provides no real value and my children's voices are ongoing in the background. Although I can provide it to staff if required (providing I listen to the whole thing first for obvious personal reasons).

As far as this situation goes, there was nothing ongoing apart from medical RP at the compound. What I struggle to get my head around is the clear lack of wanting to engage in any form of RP. I was on my own as an officer outside the compound making small talk with the female and just got shot out of nowhere. There was ample opportunity to engage in some form of RP, any form, even the lightest form, but there was clearly no hint of intention to do so. 

I genuinely thought it was the person on the motorbike that had shot me, as you see him with blacked out clothing and a black helmet on, run towards the taxi place, then him on the motorcycle coming back behind me.

To now find out it was a completely different person that actually engaged and shot me down makes me confused even more. It seems to be just a pure "drive-by" style engagement. How enjoyable is that for anyone, regardless if there was a separate ongoing situation in the opposite end of the city.

I hope my response makes sense.

Thanks again. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Good afternoon, 

I'd like to start by saying thank you for helping me with evidence and answering my questions but also for discussing in a liaison before this report being created. 

After careful consideration with the evidence to hand, I have reached out to a number of staff members including Bowen due to his words being used within this report and we have agreed on the outcome. 

With the night in question, yes there was a situation with the lost vs the police but with the clips provided by @Julian Poole & @Williswe just see you shoot them with no reason. These two had no RP, from their side of things this was a terrible situation.

For the reason above you will be getting a 1 day ban following the FBS. 

CharID: 84849 
Action: 1 Day Ban
Rule(s): (G1.2)  

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back