What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - User - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm Negan

Your In-game name

Negan

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

User

Date of the incident

18/07/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I had just finished selling some of my ingots at the metal exports, I passed a firefight multiple times which was occurring at the kavala fuel station. I returned to it's resolution where I observed what was going on and how the aftermath was being processed. Permission to do so was granted by PC Scorp, everyone was moved away from the garage and to the side of the main road where they were being processed. User was loitering around naked and eventually pulled a handgun out and shot me in the back of the head with no warning. He was dealt with swiftly after by the Police.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/mTqJicrh1zk
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

As I was a part of this situation, I would like to add my POV to the report, because I noticed this video was quite short and this RDM made the situation last alot longer than it should have.

Basically what happened is we responded to a Kavala Fuel Robbery, where other officers pretty much got shot on sight with little initiation, and this we then ended up in a firefight where some officers got downed, and we managed to take them out, we took them to the field in the video to get a good spot for the NHS to land as we had about 6 downed people at the situation.

User was in fact one of the people in restraints from the Kavala Fuel robbery and magically ''dissapeared''. I dont have any of this record so lets get on to the video. Negan asked me if he could watch the situation to see how officers process these kind of situations, I did give him that permission to watch and he was spectating for a good few minutes. We where just processing the 2 indivuduals in restraints, and when User showed up again hewas just randomly walking about fully naked, he did not say a word to anyone during these minutes. I was just taking the firearm of the guy I was dealing with when User randomly decided to open fire upon Negan, which is a pretty clear RDM Case as you can see in the video.

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Punishment is a ban.

I could upload a full 3 minute video prior to the incident, but I dont think it would be necesarry in this situation as it would just be 3 minutes of roleplaying before User had even arrived at the scene.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not one of you can follow the simple guides on how to report a player.

Please upload a video that show 2-3 min before you encounter the people that are restraint. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Not one of you can follow the simple guides on how to report a player.

Please upload a video that show 2-3 min before you encounter the people that are restraint. 
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Five minute video before the RDM, User arrives at 2:20. These guys where in restraints for a good 10-15 minutes already as we had them revived by the NHS after a gunfight and had to wait quite a while for them to arrive. My recording doesn't go that far back, but as you can see in this 5 minute video there was never any initiation or whatsoever.

I do have a screenshot before we had them revived, but thats about it. There was never any initiation or whatever after this.

eay2E3i.png

Report Rejected due to lack of evidence 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back