What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - uzi - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jordan stevenson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: uzi

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/23/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 500

What best describes this incident ?: being attacked racially and threatened outside of rp

Please (in detail) describe the incident: after repeatedly dumping this (uzi) he has since got mad and decided to take it outside of rp and ring me in game and threaten to kill my family and has attacked me racially. something needs to be done about this guy im not the only person this is happening too. i have everything recorded and the link is below, i should not have to deal or listen to the shit coming from his mouth, its a game and he has taken it far beyond that. please respond too me thanks. i tried to stay in rp during the conversation and played it like i didnt know what was going on but this is a mess he's going around bullying new people in the city and everyones had enough constant rule breaks and break of rp 24/7, his previous name was uzi something but he had to change it and i dont have his i.d because it was a phonecall im sure you can identify him from the phone number of his character

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/5WR6ZTyH-8A

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Afternoon @jordan stevens

First off apologies for the delay in response to the ticket however as per our discussion in teamspeak this was under review due to the seriousness of the report overall. I've had time to review the evidence overall and in the video it's clear that the player reported did make threats to you and your family. As mentioned in teamspeak we do take reports like this serious and at times they are under review a little longer than normal to get all the facts before moving forward. 

I would highly suggest that you do block this person within discord also, More of a precautionary measure overall. The video does indeed speak for itself and there isn't to much I can add to this as it does break rule C1.4, As such the reported will be receiving a permanent ban from the server due to this. Just to add thank you for providing the additional information I requested so we could review this fully. 

Character NameKasim Amiri
Rule/s: (C1.4)
Punishment: Permanent

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back