What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - "V um not A bot" and "James Ghost" - Other (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben

Your In-game name

PC Benjamin

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

"V um not A bot" and "James Ghost"

Date of the incident

15/11/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me, PC Daniel Emprex and PCSO Fancy were on our way to a robbery that had occurred at Salt Trader and this white hatchback sport had been following us for about 5 minutes previously, already making me suspicious. We then had a slight swerve off the road and as we slowed down the two gentlemen jumped out of their car with assault rifles pointed at us saying "Get out of the car, Get out of the car" my PC Daniel Emprex then went on to knock the two gentlemen out and we started to speak to them. As we were speaking the gentlemen on the right "V um not A bot" combat logged and then as we were on our way to NPAS PD the second gentlemen in the car combat logged also. I tried to explain to James Ghost that what his friend did was against government rules however with full knowledge of that he still proceeded to break the rules further.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5a0c2a0a1354c24f2d/combat-log
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Well, i did combat log and i was aware it was against the rules and im willing to face the consequences however I would likee to clarify something, the fact one of ur police officers just got out the car not valueing ur life or his and just started running at us about to knock us out cause of the in game physics we were still in the animation I found that extremely pathetic of him.

What I find more pathetic is you combat logging despite clearly knowing it's against server rules. Action Taken against James Ghost and V um not a bot for (2.5) Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained (Punishment is a ban, which may be permanent. *) *Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).  

James Ghost 
Steam ID: 76561198331508325 
GUID: 6cf34dc437d7d9357fb9ca41a5bd76b9 

V um not a bot 
Steam ID: 76561198371277350 
GUID: b7cd97c3c9143dcc391df484de37475b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back