What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - vadim - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm Negan

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

[EXO] Josh Cullen

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

vadim

Date of the incident

03/12/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was driving along the main highway trying to get to my friends and was overtaking the tempest and made I was very careful to make it clear that I overtaking and I was keeping as much distance as I could. as I was passing him he turned left and hit my black offroad and it blew up killing me. The person that was driving the tempest then started typing in sidechat about it admitting to doing it and to be honest found it funny. I tried to contact him away from sidechat to inform him that what he did was against the rules and I wanted him to come on teamspeak so we can resolve things without going to the forums. After his first reply I told him he will want to come to requesting staff help channel and after his second response, and his general attitude about what happened, I think it is safe to say he doesn't want to resolve things. I have lost a MK1 with an mrco scope and 4 mags along with other things. And chances are I won't be able to get them back when I go and request compensation, due to no evidence of what I had on me. So I've lost roughly £300k-£400k.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://imgur.com/a/vv7Kl

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Evidence is too weak here I'm afraid... shows no VDM.

Denied 13/03/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back