What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Vagos ID: 98 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callum Puddicombe

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Phil Smith

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Vagos ID: 98

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/21/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 11

What best describes this incident ?: Shooting on sight/RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We were actively looking for Vagos due to our ongoing disagreements. Ramsay (A member of grove) found a member of vagos to which me and Ramsay told him to put his hands up. We robbed him and gave him an opportunity to leave with his life. He decided to not do what we asked and therefore i pistol whipped him, we decided to leave him on his turf to deliver a message if he was found by other vagos. Me and ramsey went back to the safehouse and knew if he were to be found a retaliation or a push would happen. CAN I CLARIFY THIS IS NOT A FORMAL WAR I.E NO SHOOT ON SITE!!! Im standing by the pool table in the safehouse by the window to see a yellow Neo drive into the car park and say " are you still hiding" to which i replied "no mate just playing some pool" Looking for a funny bit of banter back and forth. He then proceeds to just shoot at me through the window. After this incident we asked for the vagos in question to come to discord, we explained that we felt that was rdm and that there was no RP involved in that at all. He disagreed but seemed to acknowledge he needed to say something atleast before shooting at someone. After we left the Discord call Me and ramsey attempted to leave the safehouse, As we left the same car that had RDM'd previously simply drove into the car park nothing said once again and just sprayed at us putting me down on the floor and ramsay just got back into the safehouse. Considering i have never liked putting reports in i felt this was quite obviously RDM once again and after having tried to talk to him on discord and clearly him not taking onboard what we had said.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/JhGWAInruP58Q/d1337zW0S9GT?invite=cr-MSxnQUUsODEwNzYzOTMs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Callum Puddicombedo you have a longer clip? preferably including the situation at vagos turf before you get shot.

Due to lack of evidence, the report will be declined.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back