What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Vehicle Reg BH11 UOP - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deric Sutton

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Deric Sutton

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Vehicle Reg BH11 UOP

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/18/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2100

What best describes this incident ?: Combat Storing

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Myself and PC Kyle Hunt were in NPAS overlooking known drug dealing hotspots when we noticed a black in colour Vortex motorcycle [BH11 UOP] handshaking with locals in the area. As soon as an motorcycle unit arrived on scene, the subject vehicle stopped at the side of an ATM to presumably deposit their proceeds before failing to stop for police. We briefly lost eyes from the vehicle around legion square but then we quickly made contact with the target vehicle once again heading Southbound Elgin Ave towards Ballas compound. The vehicle sped through estates and fled to their believed address on Forum Drive where they quickly combat stored their vehicle and fled inside their home.

Attempts could not be made to resolve the matter before reporting as we did not manage to gather their session ID from the chase.

We can not confirm or deny the person riding the motorcycle was the owner, however much like in the real world, we would hope that the reported individual would have to prove themselves to not be the rider at the time.

Links to clips are in the pastebin link provided

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://pastebin.com/VtyXeLxt

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Attempts could not be made to resolve the matter before reporting as we did not manage to gather their session ID from the chase.
i am the person who you are reporting would you like to come discord and try resolve it my discord is lew1s03#4459

@Lew1s03Hi mate,

I will be online at roughly 8pm GMT. If you would like to meet in teamspeak Police Liaison 1 at 8:30PM GMT today, that would be great! 

Thanks for getting in touch.

Hey sorry just come back from work i can speak in discord now if you would like if you cant i can reply in this forum  

@Zkxrpyun& @Lew1s03

Please let us know the outcome of your liaison, and whether or not this report is to be proceeded with.

Hi @Drex

Please close this report as the issue was a misunderstanding of the scenario.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back