What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Vengeance and tonia - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

George R

Your In-game name

George R

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Vengeance and tonia

Date of the incident

20/01/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and Shay Hill went to go process our salt (£600,000) worth to be exact at salt processing in a hemmet box box and when we were there tonia shot and killed Shay Hill without saying anything what so ever, you can see me tab out and call for staff ingame and on TS, I know realise I should of made this report instead! after doing that I went outside and was shot instantly with a guy saying this is my area or some shit like that after straight up RDMing both of us, to be clear Shay Hill seen on the floor next to the hemmet was shot by tonia and I was shot by Vengeance straight after with no initiation.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/S3uf10foyfE
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Do you have a longer video of the incident at all, perhaps when he first showed up?

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Roberts I uploaded from the second I started recording, my freind was shot from out of no were and I started recording, I knew I was going to be RDMed so I went outside, brave and looked him in the eye as he shot me in the face with no initiation and no verbal anything.

Unfortunately for me to process this report I would need to see a video showing the first encounter with the other party 

@Roberts I totally understand what you mean from a staff veiw point, I'm pretty sure I only started recording when he RDMed my freind, and I know you can't take my word that he was RDMed and that I was too, you can close the report here just please have a word with them or keep a eye on them 🙂

Sorry we couldn't do anything about it bud! 

Best to record all the time! 

Report Denied

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back