What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [VF] Kieran, [VF] Bobby Shurmda and Loftymortalious. - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DairyleaPP

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

DairyleaPP

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[VF] Kieran, [VF] Bobby Shurmda and Loftymortalious.

Date of the incident

12/15/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

BEAR IN MIND THE EVIDENCE TO THIS VIDEO WAS FROM THE GRINCH's PERSPECTIVE HOWEVER WHAT I SAID WAS HOT MICED. So what had happened was I got out of the car attempting to ask loftymortalious a question but I never got the chance as he ran off scared because I had my weapon out.
He "radio'd his mates asking for backup" .. ??.. and as I got back in the car to have a look where he went, we got jumped by a few boys.
Now of course I'm in a sport hatchback this things quick asf I believe I can outrun these so I try too. During the process they say get out of the vehicle or your tyres will be shot so while reversing I attempt to zig zag and unfortunately crash :( after being downed for a little time clearly immobilised they continue to shoot killing both myself and the Grinch one after the other.
I attempted to bring Kieran into ts but he insisted we sort in ingame at "agios". Bobby shurmda never came and loftymortalious came to teamspeak insisting that what I said after I initially got out of the car was "initiation" trying to justify the RDM.
I think a ban I necessary not sure what others think. AS FOR loftymortalious he did come to ts which I'm greatful for but he did INSIST that what I said was initiation and what they did WAS NOT RDM.
Ill leave wether or not you ban him too, upto you.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJQAQB6VHZI
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I was giving u the guns and money back but my internet went off and I wasn't coming back on at 2 am if you want to get the comp I will be on around 3 pm yoday @DairyleaPP

Last edited by a moderator:
We wasn't gonna drive miles away to get our own gear back last night. The report is already up now nothing I can do about it unless the admins allow me to take this into my own hands.

@VF Kieran

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't care who killed me I cared it was RDM and i cared about the comp and u were offering comp but in a stupid place with no time and without coming to ts.

I was killed by your mate who even confirmed he was playing with you, he came into teamspeak and stated that you will be giving the comp. I am also a little confused on how you have all of our full gear when my fully kitted MXSW was inside of my backpack?

So what are you saying that I body glitches you I wouldn't be making accusations like that if I was you and I'm comping the person I killed why should I have to comp both of yous

At the end of the day you RDM'd me and lofty RDM's the Grinch. simple as. I'm sick of you trying to justify whats going on. Leave this to the admins please.

So what are you saying that I body glitches you I wouldn't be making accusations like that if I was you and I'm comping the person I killed why should I have to comp both of yous
Nobody here is making any accusations, I asked how you had my full gear when part of my gear was located in my backpack? I never said you were body glitching, simply trying to get my gear

Hes trying to say that: YOU SAID that you had all of our gear but that's clearly a lie when his weapon was in his backpack.

I had nothing to do with this. Yes i was there when you did but I did not shoot once. (Very hard to see in the video but i did not shoot) Secondly, Yes Kieran did say tires and not you so say we do understand why you reported us and thats fine. But you are saying to come on TS, Kieran had to leave and his parents did turn the internet off. Before all this we said multiple times Kieran had no time to go on TS and I was banned so I could not come on. Because of this we offered you COMP (Way above what you was worth at the time) and willing to give the guns back. I totally understand why you was so adamant for us to come on TS. After telling to countless times that i was banned and could not come on TS so I told my Loftymortalious go in TS and talk to you. He was also very adamant that this was not RDM because you initiated on him about 1 min before we come and I will be telling him to upload the video about this.

If u wanna come on. Ow grinch I'll comp you and get it all over with ?
Its dairylea's report so im going to let him deal with it, I just wanted to add my input.

What comp would you be willing to give and I will remind dairy to reply here as soon as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back