What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Victoria Cohan - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qrow

Bug Reporter
Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: John Pope

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Victoria Cohan

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/15/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2320

What best describes this incident ?: Metagaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Victoria has decided to post pictures on tweedle from a past storyline which took place approximately a year and a half ago where she met a grim end as she was turned into a smoothie.
Therefore the pictures relating to that should not *exist* oh her phone and she should have no memory of the events - This can be confirmed by individuals present at the time from both The Lost MC and the Aztecas such as Jack McKenzie.
Moreover - the picture would have surely been lost in the phone update, so has come straight from a discord server or out of game means.
I have confirmed that this came from her character prior to the report.
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/769968914305253416/1020099693033832519/unknown.png

I approached Victoria OOC as I believed this could have been a mistake. In which case we could simply open a ticket and have the picture taken down, however at this time she decided to lie about it.
https://imgur.com/BJ0Msbb
https://imgur.com/cbXdpOs

As such I have decided to proceed with a player report.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://imgur.com/cbXdpOs
The execution which was followed by smoothification, as witnessed by multiple individuals that Victoria did indeed then fully die on this occasion. 
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/993961671565529218/1021044200457904168/Pope_Kill_1.mp4
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I never denied not doing it just never said I did do it don't take things out of context for no reason. There's no need for it. 

I'd like to point out that the picture has nothing to do with the prior situation and like I stated in the 'evidence' a lot of people have shown that picture to me prior to the situation whether it was in my phone or not my knowledge of your character hasn't been erased because of that situation. You are still active people still speak about you therefore I still know of you.

I didn't reference what happened nor did I actively seek out to revive the situation that happened before. 

You also messaged me with no obvious intent to resolve the issue and from my perspective it seemed like you also just found it amusing.

uhFlzkQ.png

Like I stated before I didn't lie I just simply did not answer the question. I left it up to you to figure out who it was.

I never denied not doing it just never said I did do it don't take things out of context for no reason. There's no need for it. 

This is intentionally misleading at best, which is tantamount to lying by omission. Had you just come out and said "yeah, that was me, it was a mistake" we wouldn't be here. 

You also messaged me with no obvious intent to resolve the issue and from my perspective it seemed like you also just found it amusing.
I found it laughable that someone would so obviously necro a dead storyline because there is a current storyline in which their character has again managed to draw the ire of The Lost MC, and so uses photos they should not even possess to post on tweedle, to effectively be a rat and draw police attention. 

Like I stated before I didn't lie I just simply did not answer the question. I left it up to you to figure out who it was.
You broke the rules, and I was trying to help you. Just like the last time. OOC has no place in Roleplay. 

I'd like to point out that the picture has nothing to do with the prior situation and like I stated in the 'evidence' a lot of people have shown that picture to me prior to the situation whether it was in my phone or not my knowledge of your character hasn't been erased because of that situation. You are still active people still speak about you therefore I still know of you.

I didn't reference what happened nor did I actively seek out to revive the situation that happened before. 
Let's start from the top and I can't believe we have to rehash a whole storyline from over a year ago for something as petty as this;

Victoria and Tiffany took John Pope hostage - As a joke. Pictures were posted on Tweedle and John was taken to Victoria's house. At that time, John was playing along but then refused to confirm that it was a joke to either the Lost MC or the Ballas. This resulted in Naomi Stevens using a police contact to leverage the situation and have the door breached by police. This resulted in Victoria Cohan's house being raided and your character lost a few illegal assets. Whilst no one can confirm the latter statement, the events i'm sure are in the memory of @Mike Polo@TinyBigJackoand possibly @Fulton(unsure as to which corrupt officer it was that was contacted for the raid (There were so many back then)).
Ultimately, that was on John and he felt that he should at least try to make amends. He took some personal equipment to restore what Victoria had lost - which was sourced from LMC. 
Not content with the outcome Victoria and the character JonJo who everyone believed were a couple, despite the denial then came up with a plan to effectively try to "honeypot" John Pope, gather incriminating evidence and ultimately attempt to topple the leadership of the LMC. Victoria attempted to start a relationship with John, which was refused by my character as he was seeing someone already. This part of the story can be confirmed by @-Sammy-
Over the course of a few weeks, Victoria managed to get photos of John Pope (we won't talk about how someone managed to photo someone while ziptied) who was doing silly things as Victoria feigned sadness/mental illness and he simply wanted to cheer her up. (No one OOC is falling for "Ooh you should ziptie me to make it fair" "OOh now take your top off. "Ooh John you should take your gun out and point it in the air" - that's just ...not a thing.) - The latter sentence could be confirmed through text messages between the characters but I couldn't give exact dates. 
We'll get back to the photos - one of which was this one; https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/769968914305253416/1020099693033832519/unknown.png

The Lost and the Aztecas were constantly at war over this slight or that. Such was the relationship of Jaffa Benitez and John Pope. Which started aeons ago, when the aztecas stole John's pride and joy truck, so he rolled up and dropped a GPS location on "Gang Activity with Shotguns" or something similar. (Definitely strange that Cameron Morrison who is also Cameron Brody managed to give the Aztecas that information) - but we'll leave that alone. 

John was attempting to use Victoria for information, just as much as she was attempting to trap him, which she charged a high price for - 600k to reveal that Cristi was a leak in the Lost MC and had told the Aztecas about internal LMC plans. 
Ultimately, Victoria and Jaffa Benitez entered the Lost MC compound to blackmailJohn Pope into handing over a shotgun and 200 rounds with vague threats. Unsure as to what had even happened he refused, almost deciding to murder them both right there but relations were good with the Aztecas, for the first time in a long time. What could go wrong? @Jack Mckenziecan probably confirm this one. 

Victoria then proceeded to spin a yarn and tell a tale that had very little bearing on what actually happened. But she did manage to back it up with lots of photos! to make it more convincing. Like the one pictured - straight onto tweedle. Which of course lead to another Azteca-Lost/Balla War. Which I'm sure @Louisremembers, as we had to change a few rules eh! 
Ultimately the ending for the war was Jack Mckenzie along with Luca? and the other Aztecas delivering you to the Lost MC where you pretended to be AFK, refused to interact or speak. We even retreated all the way up into the hills and watched with binoculars while Victoria stood there until she went into her inventory and took a drink. At which point we came down, murdered Victoria, dissolved your characters body, piped it into a smoothie and some of the Aztecas drank your character. 
She did not taste of bubblegum.
 - Many members of LMC and OG Aztecas could confirm this. 

So, you see... the picture is from that story. A story which spanned over months and ultimately a story which your character died in. Therefore, your character shouldn't have the picture. and yet here we are, your character posting that same picture over tweedle. Which would inevitably land my character on the CID / Police radar, and cause him issues elsewhere too! 

Part of metagaming rules;

(G3.4) OOC Tweets - Use of the Twitter app is considered in-character information and as such no OOC information, or information which breaches NLR should be tweeted.

Part of NLR

(G4.3) When you respawn and NLR applies: 

• Your character does not remember any of the previous roleplay situation. 
  • Any feud your character had with their killer(s) is ended. 
  • If your character respawns as an exit strategy from a relationship then the relationship dies with them. 
  • Your character must not return to the location where you died/bled-out for at least 15 minutes. 
  • Your character must not re-enter the situation that caused you to respawn and must excuse themselves from the situation if they accidentally enter it.

By posting that tweet, both of these rules are contravened. 
Finally; 

Whether it was in my phone or not my knowledge of your character hasn't been erased because of that situation. You are still active people still speak about you therefore I still know of you.
Except, your character doesn't "Know" John Pope - Your character died. *You* know John Pope, your *character* knows of John Pope and for whatever reason his number is in your characters phone - which again, it probably shouldn't be but oh well.
Your knowledge of that entire situation - which spans that story, is erased. 
and importantly "Whether it was in your phone or not" - It wasn't. Thank you for confirming. 

This was long, and if you still don't understand why I think you've made a mistake, then there can be no convincing you. I won't be replying again and I'll leave this to the team. 

I can confirm, and remember very vividly, that these were the events which took place on the evening Victoria Cohan was turned into a human smoothie on the dam. 

I may also be able to provide footage of said incident taking place, given some time to trawl back through old footage I have of course. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

I can confirm, and remember very vividly, that these were the events which took place on the evening Victoria Cohan was turned into a human smoothie on the dam. 

I may also be able to provide footage of said incident taking place, given some time to trawl back through old footage I have of course. 
Any update?

during: 2021-06-11 in: lost-mc-members
See the above discord time stamp for further evidence as to death which also corroborates above comment that Marcus removed her hand. 

Hello all!

Apologies that this has nearly took over a week to be processed but I was waiting on evidence to be placed onto the report. I have also been helped with a look through the logs all the way back to when this happened which was quite painful but its been done and given to myself to accurately pinpoint each segment in the report and in the RP Story.

Onto the report itself - 

On the 15/09/2022 23:20:46 Victoria Cohan posted a picture on Tweedle via the Tweedle User 'The big bad lost' of which was a slightly cropped picture than the original that I have -

image.png

The original Tweedle post was made by Jack McKenzie via the Aztecas Tweedle User account which was posted 06/06/2021, 21:27:29.

Victoria Cohan was killed at the Dam by John Pope on the 12/06/2021, 02:39:46 by a Vintage Pistol and her character respawned at 12/06/2021, 02:41:52. I have checked the coordinates of where you were shot and put into a downed state and these match with the Dam which also match with the pictures submitted to this report.

Furthermore, 1A3 did a huge phone update which would've wiped everyone's images, the picture in question that Jack McKenzie had posted on Tweedle which must've been saved by another party and or placed into a Discord server at one point.

Moving on, it is clear that the picture that Victoria and Jack posted on Tweedle was from that RP storyline in which Victoria was brutally murdered and dissolved into smoothies so that there was no trace of her or she would pop back up in life completely unharmed. End result is that Victoria Cohan was murdered in a very interesting RP Scenario and long time ago and now the picture has resurfaced which isn't exactly fair on 'John Pope' and others involved due to the fact that this picture shouldn't exist. Had someone else from that timeline post that image to 'snitch' on John Pope and lead an investigation into John Pope, this would've been completely fine but due to the fact it was took from Third Party Software and put onto Tweedle by the person who was essentially 'killed off'. To add even more to the unfairness is that now that CID is a thing and would've most likely used that evidence to investigate and or raid John Pope and The Lost MC (again) when the picture shouldn't have been posted, that picture should've been deleted out your phone due to your being murdered in that RP scenario as a bit of common sense...

Action: Permanent Ban Following Fair Ban System

CharID: 24737

Rules: C1.7, G3.1, G4.3

Thank you @-Sammy-for deep diving through the logs to assist me with the facts.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back