What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Viper - RDM<br>Poor/Low Quality RP (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RendoirS

Your In-game name

Murdok

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Viper

Date of the incident

07/20/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Two guys were engaged on a different situation and they were killed. After a few minutes (they were almost bleeding out, something around 10 minutes passed by) we went there to give them blood and somehow get a way to keep them alive.
The blood was given and we were dragging them to the car so we can get a medic for them.

After this, a few guys appeared and Viper approached us and initiated on us. I'm here to complain about there initiation.

From my point of view this can be classed as:

Poor/Low quality RP
"(7.1.3) Killing and executing someone must be carried out with high roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. "
He literally said "Dont turn around or you will be shotted". That can clearly be compared to "put your hands up or die".

RDM
"(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)."
He obvisouly didn't give enough time to comply so that can lead to RDM

I tried to solve this with Viper on ts3, but i didn't like his attitude so i came here to report him. (From my point of view he thinks that he had a proper initiation

I know that its needed a longer video and i will send it via PM to the staff member that requests for it

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKcIS-5CcNM&amp;feature=youtu.be

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your In-game name

Murdok

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Viper

Date of the incident

07/20/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Two guys were engaged on a different situation and they were killed. After a few minutes (they were almost bleeding out, something around 10 minutes passed by) we went there to give them blood and somehow get a way to keep them alive.
The blood was given and we were dragging them to the car so we can get a medic for them.

After this, a few guys appeared and Viper approached us and initiated on us. I'm here to complain about there initiation.

From my point of view this can be classed as:

Poor/Low quality RP
"(7.1.3) Killing and executing someone must be carried out with high roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. "
He literally said "Dont turn around or you will be shotted". That can clearly be compared to "put your hands up or die".

RDM
"(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)."
He obvisouly didn't give enough time to comply so that can lead to RDM

I tried to solve this with Viper on ts3, but i didn't like his attitude so i came here to report him. (From my point of view he thinks that he had a proper initiation

I know that its needed a longer video and i will send it via PM to the staff member that requests for it

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKcIS-5CcNM&amp;feature=youtu.be

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes
First of all you lied on your report

Yes

you came into ts saying your gonna get reported i was going to talk to you and it may have led up to me comping you as i do feel my rp was not at its best. But still you need to speak to me about it instead of reporting me straight away. Also i did say many times dont turn around you heard e but still carried on turning so yes i did shoot you for the safety of me and my gang.  And to be honest if you had a 7.62 aimed at your head and they are telling you not to turn around why would you i will admit i was a bit fast to pull the trigger and for that im sorry it was just for my safety but really, use common sense when you have a gun aimed at the back of your head.

Thanks -Viper

First of all you lied on your report

Yes

you came into ts saying your gonna get reported i was going to talk to you and it may have led up to me comping you as i do feel my rp was not at its best. But still you need to speak to me about it instead of reporting me straight away. Also i did say many times dont turn around you heard e but still carried on turning so yes i did shoot you for the safety of me and my gang.  And to be honest if you had a 7.62 aimed at your head and they are telling you not to turn around why would you i will admit i was a bit fast to pull the trigger and for that im sorry it was just for my safety but really, use common sense when you have a gun aimed at the back of your head.

Thanks -Viper
We both know what happenned on ts3. I went there, tried to talk with you. From my point of view (mostly due to the tone of your voice) you thought that you did nothing wrong and you were not willing to listen me. In my eyes if I would have kept talking on ts3 we would be wasting our time which lead me to leave ts3

Talking about the report itself, if someone is talking to you (IG or IRL) your instinct is look to the guy. And even if it wasn't, you can clearly see that he's already turning around when you start speaking to him. 

We both know what happenned on ts3. I went there, tried to talk with you. From my point of view (mostly due to the tone of your voice) you thought that you did nothing wrong and you were not willing to listen me. In my eyes if I would have kept talking on ts3 we would be wasting our time which lead me to leave ts3

Talking about the report itself, if someone is talking to you (IG or IRL) your instinct is look to the guy. And even if it wasn't, you can clearly see that he's already turning around when you start speaking to him. 
I was moving to the side to give him more time to stop i was trying to help him i was making it so i didnt have too shoot him. I gave him plenty time to stop and as i said its common sense you have a gun aimed at you they tell you not to turn around you would stop i gave him plenty time. Also are you the guy i killed? because if no ti wish to speak to him instead of you. I aslo see a common poattern here you lied about coming into ts and you lied about what you said in ts you are trying your hardest to get this accepted i wouyld like you to come to ts so we can actually resolve it this time. Submit a reply thern i will message you and we can reslove this.

Thanks -Viper

I was moving to the side to give him more time to stop i was trying to help him i was making it so i didnt have too shoot him. I gave him plenty time to stop and as i said its common sense you have a gun aimed at you they tell you not to turn around you would stop i gave him plenty time. Also are you the guy i killed? because if no ti wish to speak to him instead of you. I aslo see a common poattern here you lied about coming into ts and you lied about what you said in ts you are trying your hardest to get this accepted i wouyld like you to come to ts so we can actually resolve it this time. Submit a reply thern i will message you and we can reslove this.

Thanks -Viper
We tried to solve this on ts3, and we didn't solve it. So we proceed to the report.

No, I'm not the guy that you killed, but he joined the ts3 and left aswell. I was involved on the situation, he struggle a lot talking english and asked me to join the ts3 with him and talk for him, wish i did.

If any staff member thinks that it would have some impact on the report, i can also try to provide a record of our conversation on ts3. One of the guys that joined ts3 with me record everything since i joined until some words that you said after i left.

This is my last answer to this report unless a staff member asks for something. 

We tried to solve this on ts3, and we didn't solve it. So we proceed to the report.

No, I'm not the guy that you killed, but he joined the ts3 and left aswell. I was involved on the situation, he struggle a lot talking english and asked me to join the ts3 with him and talk for him, wish i did.

If any staff member thinks that it would have some impact on the report, i can also try to provide a record of our conversation on ts3. One of the guys that joined ts3 with me record everything since i joined until some words that you said after i left.

This is my last answer to this report unless a staff member asks for something. 
I dont really mind if you dont post again i think it is kinda childish but its your choice you joined ts for a whole 10 seconds where i couldnt hear anything then you oleft after spamming the video. If you dont want to come to ts just me you and your mate thats fine but as far as i can see you havent tried to resolve it.

Time to sort this out then. 

First of @Matroxx  you have the fella about 2 sec to comply. You need to give more time and you were far off.  Will also point out that when you started shouting he was already turning and he stopped turning right before you shot him. The time you gave him was just enough for you to complete your sentence. You will there for be banned for 2.2 (RDM)

Now to @✠ Rip You have provided a video of you clearly exploiting to be able to run with the body of your friend. You will therefor be banned for 2.4 (Exploiting)

Action Taken

Name:[SIZE=11.25px]Viper[/SIZE]

Steam ID:76561198156290626

GUID:ad6fc0ea8685dddffef3a739ae8d81b9

Name:Sloran

Steam ID:76561198020045468

GUID:a01b5e28177b85381f20741ac235734c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back