What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Vitaliri Talin - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilson

Your In-game name

Wilson

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Vitaliri Talin

Date of the incident

31/03/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was just chilling out in Kavala with My friend Jesus and a First Aider. We noticed a heli coming into land, to which we all said he isn't allowed to do. He jumps out with his pistol and proceeds to knock out the medic. I knew something was about to go down so I withdrew my pistol as defense in case, and I chased him (made sure I was out of GZ, You can see me checking map to stupid detail) during this, he is chasing my friend Jesus (To be honest i don't know why he didn't just stay in the GZ) and then open fires on him. Jesus already has his pistol out at this point, so he also returns fire. Both of them get killed. I knew there was another person so I went looking. I saw him come out of a gate, and I told him to put his hands up. I made sure not to shoot. He opened fire on me first, so I returned fire for my own safety. Unfortunately, my aim is terrible so I don't think I even hit a shot. He then continues to kill others. The medic comes to revive me as he believed the man had fled the area. He reappears after executing my friend Jesus, and executes me and the medic. The first man who killed my friend, has also been reported by me for earlier lockpicking my truck in the GZ, and then calling us the racist N word. He also teleported after that and made another racist remark, but I don't have proof of that unfortunately.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://streamable.com/62bza
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Would also like to add, however I have no recording, said person and another upon the arrival of police start randomly shooting us just before 4am restart

Would also like to add, however I have no recording, said person and another upon the arrival of police start randomly shooting us just before 4am restart
Yup this was exactly when this happened. 

Yeb upon me and another officer arriving they proceeded to shoot us without any form of communication. It was clear they had no intention to RP and wanted to just RDM everyone 

Yeb upon me and another officer arriving they proceeded to shoot us without any form of communication. It was clear they had no intention to RP and wanted to just RDM everyone 
Yup. One of them was involved in an earlier incident when he kept breaking NLR repeatedly and shouting a due at people. I'm well aware I didn't initiate properly but I didn't see the point as I already knew the outcome would be him firing regardless of what I said to him. 

Don’t think staff will mind. We full on knew they would shoot us so we had letals ready. I must check to see if I have any recording of the incident 

Quite clearly this guy has never read the rules. I also dont believe that he would read them if warned.

Banned for RDM

Vitaliri Talin
079d3e3fcb705b579b326c69360031e8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back