What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Vito chippieones and gang member Harper - GTA RP

jamieeeD123

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Rupert kongo
Reported Players: Vito chippieones and gang member Harper
Date: Apr 22, 2024
Time: 20:00
What best describes this incident: Fail rp + NLR
Please (in detail) describe the incident: hello hope you are all well, sorry havent had time to report this so doing it now first i will start with vito, vito knew me from being in hydra with pink hair wearing my gang mask when we first met eachother since then me and his gang have had beef, i was dressed up completely diffrent in this clip with grey hair lots of new tattoos but they relised my voice and decided to try stop me, when speaking to them i play off as if my names james as i knew i was outnumbered to do anything i said i would contact them in i needed anything and as he sent me his number he went “oh wait i have your number already” when i never sent him a number so he shouldnt know my number and kept calling me jamie and i told him my name was james

Secondly Harper, well atleast im taking it that it was him saying “i remember that voice telling me hands up” and known that whenever i have told this gang hands up i have not just robbed them i also threw them in the ocean for the reason our gangs are at eachother, so i dont know how he could possible know me from telling him to put his hands up, im sure i have video evidence of us robbing him telling him to put his hands up where 2 of us was holding him up at tikilala and he decides to pull a machete out when my mate said zip tie him, which is NVL but if this is needed then i am going to have to search for this after him pulling out the machete me and my friend threw him in the ocean.

Thanks for taking the tome to read btw when they call me jamie in the clip thats my nickname as in gang name i go by
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/28UrXRqYuepb6q/d1337iFlXamV?invite=cr-MSxEblMsMjIwNjI2NzAyLA

Hello Jamie, With all due respect what are you reporting me for I'm actually confused as to what your reporting me for your reasoning states Fail RP and you have displayed a clip about a minute long of us just chatting, now in your reasoning it sounds like your wanting me banned for one of remembering you or having your number none of which fall under any rule break? In all honesty I really question your intentions of a report here, your gang have since surrendered is this just to try have the final laugh, cause quite frankly I'm bewildered reading what you've said its beyond clutching at straws.

As far as im aware this isnt about hydra and im sure they didnt surrender atall but how did you know you had my number when i didnt send you it in the hospital?

I’m not sure how I got your number that could’ve happened in various ways. What actually are you implying I did to get your number? Also I don’t see the point of trying to get me banned as I said I recognised you, I didn’t even act upon that statement, I left you in the hospital after having a completely normal conversation, There wasn’t any harm done to you or any rule break within the RP situation we had.

Just relised how you may have gotten my name sorry vito my airdrop name was set as my charactors name thats where you would have knew it was me sorry about that but other than that your mate saying he remembers me telling him to get his hands up at some point but when that happened i had dumped him so he should not know of this, i will have to source the clip of this to back it up though

Hello @jamieeeD123

Do you have the footage you referenced having regarding the situation outside Tequila-la-la resulting in Harper's death?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
this is the clip i would say its NVL aswell as he didnt value his life when 2 blades was at him , btw the part where i couldnt zip tie him i had a brain fart while underpressure to get out the area xD

Whilst this report is easy for you to say "he shouldnt know be because of this and we dumped him"

We cannot prove for certain that you and him have not had any other interactions within the time after that. Proving these things is quite a hard thing to do.

So i will have to close this report down based off lack of evidence.

Thanks

Back